Helper

Educator

Performer

Leader

Spiritualist

Calculate Clear

CaregiverCreatorEducatorHelperHunterLeaderPerformerSpiritualistThinker
Caregiver

The quintessential characteristic of a Caregiver type is the desire to take care of others. For this reason, Caregivers may be drawn to the long-term care of children or the elderly. Though some Caregivers find their need to nurture satisfied by raising a family, many others seek out work in such venues as schools, hospitals, and animal shelters. The long-term care of those with Alzheimer’s, autism, and mental illness often becomes the responsibility of Caregivers.

If you recognize yourself as a Caregiver, you may already have noticed the tendency to put others’ needs ahead of your own. This trait makes it essential that you go out of your way to take care of yourself as well as those around you. Remember that you’re no use to others if you’re not healthy or fit enough to help them.

You are loyal to the extreme, and you guard those who are entrusted to your care with your life. Fighting another person’s battles can be important if that individual is unable to stand up for themselves, though you should be cautious not to disempower those in your care by not allowing them to do things for themselves.

Your empathy allows you to understand nonverbal emotional signals. This ability will tell you when someone needs your help, and how best to assist them. It is common for Caregiver types to intuitively know what someone needs at any given time.

You can learn more about your soul type and how it influences your soul’s age, mission, talents, and challenges in Ainslie MacLeod’s book, The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended.

What does it say about the Educator? I can see, feel, and respect that about you Arc. You have great patience as all great educators do.

Some educator I am. lol I didn’t even notice the cells with the labels.

Educator

Educators are drawn to teaching. If this is your soul type, you’ll have a gift for persuasion that can be used in a conventional setting, such as a classroom, or in a less traditional venue like the boardroom or an online discussion forum. Getting your point across is something that comes naturally to you.

Since education is your purpose, if you do end up in a classroom, you’ll have no problem with repetition—going over the same point until it sinks in, or teaching the same subject year after year. Whether it’s in a classroom or in a less formal setting, you may show remarkable patience when it comes to explaining your point. It is important for you to know you’re being understood. You may have a tendency to be long-winded or to adopt an air of superiority at times.

Most Educators have a desire to demonstrate what they know to others. There’s little point in having knowledge without having students to pass it on to, which is why you will generally be comfortable in front of a class or other groups of people, knowing you have much to offer. Family members make great students and may become a captive audience at times.

Much of what you know may come from reading and study, but you may also have natural insight into a subject, often accumulated over many lifetimes. Educators are comfortable in academic pursuits and enjoy acquiring knowledge, particularly through books.

They’re going to come up with an extra category and get back to me.

What category will that be? :evilfun:

They didn’t say but I’m not optimistic.

Neither are you an optimist, I know…

But what category might it be that shows your true essence?

They say I’m difficult to categorise but I sense they are just being tactful.

Hello Jack #2, I’m Jack #1.

I think this questionnaire is crap, to be honest.

First of all, it’s obviously measuring your own self-image, not the way you really are. The questions are: where to you rank yourself.

Second, some of the questions are really bad questions: are you a leader or a follower? Well, neither! Nobody follows me and I don’t follow anybody. I’m kind of “outside” of things. Or the question about: do you like to argue with people? Across the internet, yeah, but in person, no… sooo, which is it?

This is why I’m a jack of all trades. For most of the questions, I was like: Idunno. I’ll pick 3.

This is where ego and no ego comes into play. You are evaluating you. Can you do that honestly?

So did I pass? :smiley:

Actually gib may have an interesting test. What if a person is designated and the others take that test by giving their opinion of that person… interesting or no?

I nominate Kris as the guinea pig! :mrgreen:

Very!

It would be a lot like Eric’s Impressions of ILP People.

A lot less accurate than self-administered testing, but still interesting.

Hunter 14,caregiver 12,Thinker 14,Helper 13,Educator 12,Performer 10, Leader 11, Spiritualist 19

The validity of this test seem to exclude the + or - factor of possible error, some or all of which depend on the truthfulness of given answers. It may be a pure projection of an ideal sense of self, and it’s supposed correspondence with its interjected value.
The deflection may vary wildly, even when it appears to the test taker that it is his honest opinion of himself. It may not represent the degree of that, of which people over or undervalue each question, since some untruthfullness have been so deeply repressed.

A missing question such as ‘do I tend to over or undervalue myself’ should be relevant, and governing.
The test, even if posed by a psychic’s standard, seem too simplistic.

People always undervalue themselves. I was just chatting about this, it’s the reason that the world is so screwed up, that people do not understand their worth. If you find it difficult to value yourself, you will be unable to value elsewhere.

Cool and since WD nominated me and it was my idea, I submit myself as First to test the waters :slight_smile: