Why God is Inherently Wrong

Once you figure out that in order to win, someone must lose in this world, and that this makes the world inherently evil, you have graduated towards being mature enough to manifest well.

It is a stage most humans will never enter.

You have never explained why someone must lose. Every soul is here to experience a different physicality, to withhold or eliminate portions of their experiences does not seem fair to them when they can manifest what they need themselves. Also, what happens when you don’t really want anything here?

Who your friends are, who you have sex with, what house you live in, what movie you make, what song you compose, the list goes on and on…

You’re trying to rationalize that we’re here for the reason of the worlds faults to make meaning of them.

There is no meaning to them.

This world had good ingredients, but is inherently evil.

There are plenty of places beyond the 5 senses for those who tire of being here.

You do not know why I am here, only God does.

There is meaning, it’s called learning which you seem to be stubbornly against and that is why you are unhappy. God has final say, not you and you are just spinning your wheels until you get to know Him.

Go ahead and continue playing your game, this game you are manifesting and if you ever become ready to answer my questions, let me know.

Life is not inherently a school with a god that let’s you be who you are.

Your god sounds sick in the head, just wanting everyone to be like HIM!!

Why do people even say shit like that??

Yes, it is.

Your anger will not change what is.

ecmandu,

You seem to be applying meaning by saying that the world is inherently evil.
The world is not inherently evil - it is simply inherently natural.

You can tumble your statement and say just as well that the world is inherently good.
It consists of both good and evil.

What is there beyond the 5 senses, ecmandu? Logic, reason, consciousness…
At some point, we move beyond the 5 senses and what their impressions give to us toward questioning, doubting, experimenting, et cetera.

Life is a school because YOU want it to be!!

Not because it actually, inherently is a school, where everyone has to do homework to make dad happy forever.

You went from normal to batshit crazy in 2 seconds flat.

Why must you battle your Creator Ec?

???

A creator would never create this…

That doesn’t even make sense.

1:50 guys who are the biggest douchbags getting almost all the sex which is destroying the whole planet ???

That’s not a lesson, it’s an asshole

The souls here are creating there own Hell by not learning better ways to exist.

Whatever…

Facts are facts.

Eventually, every heterosexual male born on this planet will go to hell forever unless they do philosophic zombie universes for themselves.

That’s gods big “lesson” to me

Ecmandu,

Countless people have referred to life as a school. Why? Because a school is where you go to “hopefully” learn the things which are necessary to get you through. It’s a figure of speech, not meant to be taken literally.

You needn’t think of life as a school though, ecmandu. But has it not taught you anything?

No, she didn’t. Just because you do not agree with her in the way she thinks, doesn’t make her crazy. She didn’t say anything absurd or off the wall.

That almost sounds accusatory.
The fact that Wendy wants to see life as a school is a good thing. It means she realizes that there are things, many things, which life has to teach her along the way.

We all see with different eyes. I can and do agree with her that life is a school or like a school.
We can say that life is many different things. Just fill in the blanks.
Life is a river, life is a symphony, life is the woodshed where we are taken to be disciplined.
I’m sure you can think of many more.

Wendy went from normal, to telling me I have to suck my dads dick …

I don’t believe in god!

Where’s your home Ec?

You people are psychotic!

You actually buy the home crap???

In a planet being destroyed by women…

My home is a place where women have sex appropriately, or so I thought…

My real home is where I get everything I want without hurting anyone.

Women just don’t give a shit, this is their home, their mafia, their world…

Not mine.

I was born with morals

I hope you get to visit your home before your physical body perishes.