Hedonism.

I had an epic prepared for you, called “War and Peace”, but I left it at home and forgot to bring it, so you’ll just have to have this for now.

Hedonism is bad because it burns out the neurons and has a numbing effect. In the Bible it describes Heaven as a place of endless singing.
I don’t see how that is a good thing, since constant singing has a burnout effect like Hedonism. Valhalla requires violence and conflict in order to not become chaos, white noise, monotonous. In my eyes the ideal heaven would fluctuate between Lesbians and Valhalla in order to not suffer from stale moves.

So basically, the bible is bullshit and anyone who worships it is an idiot. GTA is a garbage game and for idiots, it is too much hedonism and chaos and becomes whitenoise.

Whether hedonism is a problem for the human brain or consciousness itself is undetermined, I am not actually sure a brain could be created that is in “constant bliss” because a part of me suspects that hedonism is a problem inherent in consciousness.

Most greek philosophies where very conservative philosophies, as was hedonism to them. Hedonism is never like something so much that its absence brings you pain. Very reminiscent of Buddhism, right? But what about true love, what about even the philosophy who can’t live without philosophy, because he has a romantic attachment to it? The lengths of the conservative hedonist is questionable.

Part of you is wrong. None of your thoughts are coherent. I wish I had the energy to intellectually masturbate all over this post. Hedonism is a problem inherent in consciousness? Really?

A bit of hedonism now and again is absolutely fine

My thoughts are coherent, just not overly simplified, nor overly expanded with every little detail, because life isn’t simple and too large to list every detail, it is often complex, and what you think are “contradictions” are only temperal fluctutaions, When I say “The room is dark” I say it when it is dark, though on tuesday it may be light, so you want to simplify it make it all simple and coherent, and create a contradiciton, when there is no contradiciton.

If I say “women are idiots” i say it on earth as it is implied in 2017…there may be some far planet full of genius women with 5000 iqs…doesn’t make me wrong, my writings are right in the frame and context in which they are implied.