Why I am superior.

I’m really trying to grasp your experiences in relation to my own since we are coming at this from different places.

:question:
The notions of inferiority and superiority are not absolute truths, but misleading artificial, incomplete thus imperfect constructs of partially-aware egos, that only partially scan small parts of the world around them, in a selective manner, picking what they like to suit their delusions. So what if you beat the blind man at seeing things? He’ll beat you at listening to things, just that you might not allow such a competition. Maybe around 99% of the posts in this forum could use a purge of such delusive ego-linked elements in their content.

You’re contradicting yourself.

How can you beat the blind man at seeing and him beat you at hearing if there’s not objective lines to determine superior faculty.

Seems like you’re part of that 99%.

Wendy, once you realize that this world has some good ingredients, but is inherently evil because when you win, someone else loses. You are awake. Then it’s all about laws of manifestation.

viewtopic.php?p=2656274#p2656274

Well, no, I guess i gotta elaborate my point further.
There can be superiority in specific faculties of one person’s over the other’s, that is true, but the notion of absolute superiority of one person over the other is absurd. That’s what I implied.

Ahh…

Why not?

Let’s say there are two types of people:

1.) someone who spends their whole life trying to send every being in the cosmos to hell forever

2.) someone who spends their whole life trying to send everyone in the cosmos to heaven forever

You’re talking of hypothetical models, not real people… or show me a type 1) and a type 2)…? Point out any such people in this world? Immediately your argument would collapse…

I can reason metaphysically as well. Take your hypothetical type 1.) person.
Say some psychopath. You think he is worthy of hanging?
Or let me try this: do you think that all lions, who’d kill men at first sight, are worthy of a cold-blooded purge?
I bet you don’t think so.
So, is this psychopath a worse fellow than the lion? At most, you’d say the two are equivalent in your notion of “hierarchy”… this guy is “an animal, not a man”… OK, but does he deserve hanging, which even the lion doesn’t deserve?
I don’t think so… I’m not trying to declare the notion of morality absurd, I’m just saying that… the world is imperfect. It makes men do imperfect things. A sad fact. Sad absurdities, like usury, have made men seem absurd.
But men are not, if their genes were allowed a chance to express in all their potential idealities – in themselves absurd or inferior to this one or the other. I’ll show you a guy who would, in any other situation, would have been a psychopath murdered by the state, but, due to the decreasing absurdity of the world, actually manages to contribute:

theatlantic.com/health/arch … th/282271/

So, what to do with the psychopaths? Let them roam free? Nah, just put them in better circumstances. Better than jails or guillotines…
For example, quoting from my book Dethroning Idiocracy:

There are billions of men; and some like violence only for its own sake. Who are we to judge them, especially if we can’t so easily change them, and especially given how, for them have evolved to be as they are, the cause certainly was society’s chronic failure in the past? However, even in case of such “incurable” types, we can at least accommodate their personalities in our new order; and how to do that? Psychopathic types may bring death only to their own type of people (if at all they insist). That is to say, people who are inclined to fight must refrain from thoughts of slaughtering random women and children; these champions of humanity may instead fight each other in specific areas, to determine the true braves of mankind. For, who else will defend mankind against hostile Extra Terrestrials that may at any time arrive? Thus, those who don’t like the idea of playing computer games to cool off, will be given the opportunity to wage ‘war’ in certain infected zones – like perhaps the DMZ, parts of Sudan, parts of Syria etc.; the warlords from the UA and the FA will be invited to move station to these designated warzones, whose populations will be relocated. In these limited warzones, they will compete to prove their mettle, for fame, in real, and balanced rather than unfair, contests: war-games for the jumpiest, richest or the most “psychopathic” of our race. These areas can also serve as zones for negotiation; and for the maintenance of peace, as firing shells and bullets in such areas won’t be without its risks. This solution also saves the rest of the world from war. Of course a few such games may be fake and harmless, but not all may be content with that – all war-mongers, militaristic adrenaline junkies and tough soldier types who prefer violent ‘enjoyment’ – may take to the field, buy guns and equipment, and prove their manhood by “playing war” – increasing in rank, buying command of tanks and armies! This “warplay” can have, as in all competitive games, decisive outcomes.

Anyway… I will firmly stand by my claim that all are equal (men, animals, etc.) and must be treated with the respect they deserve as “victors” (for having been born into our glorious earth, the sperm who won the race to the egg. You know how many sperms compete for that? Millions. One who is born through the one who wins it, is already a victor, and need not belly dance before the moneyed to “prove” his worth… i bet you agree!).

You talk about winners and losers in the same breath that you say nobody is better.

I can guarantee you that there are many beings trying to put everyone in heaven…!!

Someone trying to put everyone in hell may just be a myth.

What about the difference between someone trying to put everyone in heaven and someone trying to put everyone in heaven besides one or more people??

That’s real!!

Which one is better?

Obviously the one trying to put everyone in heaven.

Just axiomatically a better being.

Are you certain you aren’t misguided in your efforts Ec? A soul must want to go to Heaven to be in Heaven. Souls Hell themselves first and foremost.

There are as many different heavens and hells as spirits.

Just the way you speak shows you don’t know what you’re talking about

I understand my soul and my home. Can you say the same?

My last post is not replied to with this.

You have in idea called “home” which a lot of spirits hold to as a concept. For others it is abusive and draconian. You have tremendous flaky entitlement as a woman … Just because you are a woman, if anyone sends you to hell, you can send them there with no consequence …

We’re not even remotely working with the same pressures…

I have to send everyone to heaven just to deserve sex, all you have to do in life is bat your eyelashes

It’s not my idea nor do I power it.

What Ec is trying to say is this.

All males are born pure and innocent, like females. But when a male gets rejected 100 times by love interests, he starts to view hell as his destiny, has no interest in heaven, has no memory of ever caring about heaven. So helling himself isn’t really him helling himself. He is a victim of abuse.

Hmm…this thread is missing a soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=JY6RIpCuYqI

Now, everything fits together.

lol

I think this might fit better:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djYz6p3i-t0[/youtube]

Dude, I just had a boner right now and you just killed it for no reason. What kind of villian are you?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrgpZ0fUixs[/youtube]