What are you doing? (Part 1)

what

What, what?

In real life you would not be that aggressive.

ha do you really believe that…

ab…so…fucking…lutely.

You have a quiet, dare I say gentle interior.

k

anyways…how do i get these fucking sluts to spread their legs then piss off?

HA! wot’s the point on line?

obviously going to eventually meet up, doofus…

Is that why you are pumping iron in front of the mirror in the privacy of your own home. :laughing: Oooooh!

what?

I don’t know, that usually works for me.

He goes to the gym. Work on your legs more now. Think symmetry MP. A hulking upper body with chicken legs and no bottom won’t do. You do have some leg thickness, but what’s up with your calves? No quads/calves pics?

I meant profile your car. Many years back I used to drive a riced out Nissan Sentra with tinted windows, and cops looved to stop it, and for the stupidest reasons. I never got a ticket, but then again, I never really did anything wrong. Glad I got rid of that stupid car. Also, cops can run your plate number through their database before they pull you over (usually for misdemeanors/felonies). Speed/light cameras are even more annoying, because they’re not based on human judgement. Just maintain situational awareness and get Waze, it can assist you in being aware of police in vicinity. It has helped me quite a few times, though I usually drive like a granny. :mrgreen:

That is exactly what was missing, I was thinking about other things.

Some interesting movies I saw recently worth mentioning:
Manchester by the Sea - very good realistic drama, like dramas should be. A bit on a heavy side, but still realistic. The soundtrack music could have been a little bit more original. I get what they were trying to create, but I think they could have done it in a more original way.
Passengers - I thought it would be so-so, but I actually liked it. (plus the guy was cute too)
The Zero Theorem - a uniquely-made movie with a philosophical twist (Buddhist themed?), similar to Pi. A lot of people didn’t like it, but I liked it. I thought it was different.
Snowpiercer - I wanted to see this movie for a while now. I get it’s supposed to be about (balance in) social structure, but there were also a few inconsistencies in it. Plus, I could see there were several things thrown in just for contrast/shock value (probably came from the Korean side of imagination)
I guess it could be classified as Randian?

Manchester by the Sea reminded me of the Italian movie Deep in the Wood (In Fondo al Bosco), 2015, another realistic drama piece. Both movies have a similar theme of unintentional carelessness on the part of main character, usually traced to a character flaw/weakness, which leads to life-changing devastating consequence. In both movies, the viewer is sympathetic to the main character because the damage was unintentional, but at the same time, it was due to an individual human failing, which could have been corrected. I really do wish we had more movies like this, instead of emphasizing superhuman/lucky traits of main characters, superheroes basically. Maybe if people saw the real consequences of careless behaviors they would think twice about driving while drunk or doing drugs, and for once think of how they are affecting people around them. These things do happen in real life, and people should not take these things lightly.

Can’t sleep, insomnia kicking in, i slept a few hours…going to admire my gains in the mirror for 5 minute, then make a cuppa tea…then lay on sofa watching netflix…see if anything new has been added.

Resting my back and watching daytime TV. A lawyer commercial just described a person as being fatally injured in an accident… What the hell is the difference between being fatally injured and killed??

nothing, it’s apart of the political correctness

It is just stupid.

no