What are you doing? (Part 1)

It also says 'Heroine" (a woman with courage).

True and true.

Sounds like you got profiled. Our police occasionally go on ‘fund-raising’ patrols, too. Better know all the speed traps in your area, as well as their usual hangouts.

So i just sent a message to a girl on a dating site, i said “open your legs”, she replied with “really mate?”…i replied with “yes really! now spread em!”, she didn’t reply…

what am i doing wrong?

The normal procedure is to check each person’s licence when they are detained for committing a traffic offence. Mine was an illegal u turn crossing over a double line.

I have one point to last me 12 months, if I lose this, I lose my licence I think for 12 months, I will know more when I get the letter in the mail.

I will definitely be ‘Driving Miss Daisy’ style for a while. The cop was a female, must have been six feet tall and one big lady. What annoyed me was she delighted in giving me a lecture, I felt inclined to say this, but controlled myself and assumed an agreeable demeanour as after all, I did commit an offence.

They know you are a fake. :mrgreen:

what

What, what?

In real life you would not be that aggressive.

ha do you really believe that…

ab…so…fucking…lutely.

You have a quiet, dare I say gentle interior.

k

anyways…how do i get these fucking sluts to spread their legs then piss off?

HA! wot’s the point on line?

obviously going to eventually meet up, doofus…

Is that why you are pumping iron in front of the mirror in the privacy of your own home. :laughing: Oooooh!

what?

I don’t know, that usually works for me.

He goes to the gym. Work on your legs more now. Think symmetry MP. A hulking upper body with chicken legs and no bottom won’t do. You do have some leg thickness, but what’s up with your calves? No quads/calves pics?

I meant profile your car. Many years back I used to drive a riced out Nissan Sentra with tinted windows, and cops looved to stop it, and for the stupidest reasons. I never got a ticket, but then again, I never really did anything wrong. Glad I got rid of that stupid car. Also, cops can run your plate number through their database before they pull you over (usually for misdemeanors/felonies). Speed/light cameras are even more annoying, because they’re not based on human judgement. Just maintain situational awareness and get Waze, it can assist you in being aware of police in vicinity. It has helped me quite a few times, though I usually drive like a granny. :mrgreen:

That is exactly what was missing, I was thinking about other things.