Why God is Inherently Wrong

We don’t have alternatives. I don’t understand how a zombie universe can be created; neither does anyone else. You also didn’t answer my question about how an uneven distribution of goods and services results in going to hell.

Oh, is that all? :smiley:

PZ worlds are made the same way this one was…

Willpower.

Accepting this world is what sends you to hell…

We’re in a hell world here.

Whether you believe this guy or not …

He is trying to expand your mind in a positive direction!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=w6bW4KvhDxo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj-YbzvAfpI

Ecmandu,

Still waiting for previous questions to be answered. How does a corrupt imagination create a pure world? Anyone with a conscious soul would be lying if they said that they are not affected here.

David Icke charges money. He is corrupt.

But how does that work? I just tried. Just now, I concentrated really hard, went “RRRGGGHHH”, and nothing happened. Or did something happen? Am I now in a zombie universe in which I am the only conscious person without any way to verify that? Or did the zombie universe pop into existence somewhere else in the omniverse (as Mackerni calls it) and I just have to find a way to transport myself there?

How does this work? Explain, Eccy, explain!

You mean because we know of no alternative? What if I reject this world but have no idea how to change it or exodus it? Or what if I agree that there’s hell’a evil here but I choose to stay in order to make some good of it? Am I still going to hell?

And again, how does that work? How does my failure to create a zombie universe cause me to go to hell (never mind deserving to go to hell, what causes me to go to hell)?

These are really good questions gib!

Basically, you need to figure out how to make that world without negative consequences. See… The spirit looks at the simulations and says “that sucks” on some level and then decides to stay here or in a mixed world. I mean, think about it, you’re asking to go to cosmic consciousness with who you are and make a universe of non conscious beings that give perfect fidelity. The precision necessary is astounding! I have the same frustration myself, but it takes time. There are also beings all over the cosmos arguing with you.

As far as hell is concerned, it’s hypocrisy that is the number one culprit. There’s some leniency there, because it’s impossible to be an ignorant hypocrite.

So what would be a reasonable start for a guy like me? I’m not going to go for cosmic consciousness, maybe just “neighborhood” consciousness–or if that’s asking too much, maybe just a consciousness that’s a few inches bigger than its current size–what would a guy like me have to do to 1) expand my consciousness that far, and then 2) try to create something, anything (we won’t worry about zombie universes for now), and 3) hone my precision in my attempts to create this thing?

I merely meant fidelity as in “true to the original” as in a high fidelity recording.

Basically, you’re asking about manifesting.

To learn about manifesting, you have to study people who do it very well.

What’s interesting is that manifesting is more of a noticing at first… You notice bizarre synchronicities.

Once you start to notice them, the brain goes from the mundane to the dream world. It’s this dream world where manifesting happens quicker.

You can always use the science of “put something out in the cosmos and see what happens”

You will notice something, even if it’s not what you want.

Then you ask, “why was it not what I wanted?”

Then you get a revelation about yourself and/or the cosmos.

Rinse and repeat!

Thanks for answering my questions Eccy.

I may get into this stuff more in about a year from now.

One more question about zombie universes: how can you be sure you’re not already in a zombie universe? I mean, the quintessential point about zombies, at least in philosophy, is that you can’t tell whether you’re dealing with a real, feeling, conscious human being and when you’re dealing with a zombie. And on that point, how can you be sure that when you create a zombie universe, it really is a zombie universe? Do you know how to verify whether you left out consciousness or it inadvertently slipped in there? I mean, many would argue that if you get the biology just right–and you would have to in order for the zombie universe to mimic a universe with real human beings–then you also inevitably get consciousness–you can’t have one without the other–or so they say.

You may be in someone else’s zombie universe for you!

That could really suck!!

Making one for yourself would never suck for you.

In mine, beautiful, fun women would walk up to my door asking me for sex all day!! You need “miracles” that are like passwords to tell whether you’re in your own zombie world or not. I have a very secure “password”

Ultimately, to distinguish, you have to use possessions and memory overlap techniques and yield ZERO result!! Then you know it’s a zombie!!

How are you certain you are qualified to be manifesting? I started a philosophy thread about wreckless creation for that very reason.

Try to imagine a world, jerkey, where you are the only one in existence.
How long before that became a “hell” for you albeit we do love our solitude?

I think that God’s plan in the beginning was to only create you. :evilfun: Then John Donne’s future words could be heard through the mist so this God took compassion on you and created others.

Mistake? Imagine!

jerkey imagining.jpg

:mrgreen:

Once you figure out that in order to win, someone must lose in this world, and that this makes the world inherently evil, you have graduated towards being mature enough to manifest well.

It is a stage most humans will never enter.

You have never explained why someone must lose. Every soul is here to experience a different physicality, to withhold or eliminate portions of their experiences does not seem fair to them when they can manifest what they need themselves. Also, what happens when you don’t really want anything here?

Who your friends are, who you have sex with, what house you live in, what movie you make, what song you compose, the list goes on and on…

You’re trying to rationalize that we’re here for the reason of the worlds faults to make meaning of them.

There is no meaning to them.

This world had good ingredients, but is inherently evil.

There are plenty of places beyond the 5 senses for those who tire of being here.

You do not know why I am here, only God does.

There is meaning, it’s called learning which you seem to be stubbornly against and that is why you are unhappy. God has final say, not you and you are just spinning your wheels until you get to know Him.

Go ahead and continue playing your game, this game you are manifesting and if you ever become ready to answer my questions, let me know.

Life is not inherently a school with a god that let’s you be who you are.

Your god sounds sick in the head, just wanting everyone to be like HIM!!

Why do people even say shit like that??

Yes, it is.