Sunset

Did you enjoy the sun today?

Prayers for peace

:smiley: Yes, yes, yes! :smiley: What a glorious day! Bright, warm, with a sugary temperature for this part of my country, this time of year.

Ditto

I’m glad you did! It was a very warm day, I went to the car wash, the bank, and Walmart. I got out for a little bit, and than stayed home. Turned on the news for a little bit, and decided to turn it off. Than I fell asleep.

Sounds like you had a nice afternoon, productive and relaxing. Good mix.

The sun smiled today as it set in the west and winked in a flirty manner at the near full moon in the east. I love when both are out chatting each other up, it’s stunning! :happy-sunshine:

A blue and pink cotton candy sunset with many chemtrails in criss-cross patterns.

:smiley: What a beautiful day to soak up Mother Nature! This year the greenery smells so divine that it makes me a bit weak in the knees. I keep thinking to myself, “Mother Nature loves this Spring.” A kiss in the wind.

photos of those sunset would be good!

you can batch upload them at photobucket for free, then just copy the img link to the post.

My photography skills leave much to be desired, but I like your positivity. :smiley:

Another gorgeous day with a refreshing breeze. For you Amor, I will try to capture an auspicious sunset. :smiley:

Clear, starry, cool night which makes me wish I were camping, sleeping outside soaking it in directly.

Peace is just the tension between wars.

sunset2.jpg
Enjoy yesterday’s sunset along the park where Cotton and I walk, Amorphos! Not exactly auspicious, but peaceful.

riverflooding.JPG
Cotton and I checking out the flood damage at our underwater park.

Our winter sunset. Soon spring will be here, already the lilacs are beginning to bud.

and the wattles are out early

IMG_0653.JPG

Our park’s back!

Before
recededriver.JPG
After

Cotton missed the rest of his park!

Maybe I watch too many serial killer docs, because that park looks rather isolated to be walking alone. HA!

Oh, I thought you didn’t have any concerns about female safety from male (is it?) serial killers or are you worried about attacks by female serial killers?