Why I am superior.

Trixie,

The person who thinks eating plants is as horrific as eating animals, and is trying to put every form of being into PZ universes is much more sensitive than you’ll ever been.

From my perspective, you are innately psychopathic

Ecmandu,

Why so sour today? Peter’s a hamster? Trixiebelle’s psychopathic? In another thread, you state that you hate everybody. Why are you not in your own PZ universe?

I’m working on it…

The details are annoying…

It’s harder than a full time job!!!

Right now, we’re debating memory transfers from me to all living beings…

We’re at a stalemate…

Life is like that…

You think you have the answer, and then some sentient hamster from a billion universes away has a grievance…

Damn it’s annoying!!!

I’ll get it eventually

Well, mapping out the astral realms isn’t a cakewalk either. If you have that mapped, please share the visuals.

Wendy,

I can’t stress this enough.

This cosmos is pure imagination.

Anything you can think.

Anything anyone can think.

People like Trixie want DNA machines to save the world.

You can do that with your head!!

People are trapped in a world of delusion.

It’s sad to see.

It’s like I want to shake Trixie and say “you can do that with your mind silly!”

Ecmandu, what astral realm is this to you? Corrupt imaginations cannot make pure worlds. Also, are you lucid dreaming?

It’s telling that you can only misinterpret what I said. If you are superior, I’ll see it; you don’t have to try and convince me of it.

For me, this plane changes as if I’m in virtual reality. It’s not the world I grew up in at all. I’m on a plane, of not mind, but of pure consciousness, it was very scary at first, sometimes still is, but I’m buckling down to hold my sanity and going to basics.

The thing about life is that it’s all about spiritual power, and that power is ultimately good or it’s not good.

One thing I learned, is leave nobody behind…

For, in terms of karma, it will ultimately leave you behind. To truly get to and stay in heaven, you have to solve everyone’s problems… Then you solve yours.

On my plane of existence here, it works like a dream, rather than a stable reality.

Do I lucid dream?? I’m lucid dreaming in this world!!

Lucid dreaming causes Alice In Wonderland effects, doesn’t it? You are mixing realms? Are you open to some possible assistance?

Ec wrote

Sounds like the failed education slogan of leave no child behind.

Competent assistance is always nice.

Well… As I explained in gibs thread, you go to hell eventually if you don’t solve everyone’s problems.
If they don’t want their problems solved, that’s not your fault, and you still go to heaven.

Ec wrote

Are you sure you don’t have that backwards? Solve yourself first and you won’t be hindered by yourself first. How are resources limited?

Nah… You are one of and involved with and are everyone.

If you neglect solving “Norma’s” problem from the kleptu galaxy… It becomes your problem, it will hell you eventually as it hells her.

Go here. http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php Spirit Guide Sparrow (the user’s name) offers many insights which seem to be similar to what you describe, maybe something there will help.

You are not everyone. I am not you and you are not me. We have our own paths. Norma from Klepto has her own path to figure out for herself. Spirit Guide Sparrow wrote a whole bit about evil entities and how they become so. Are you trying to re-attach an evil spirit to its original identity by force? People, souls, have to want redemption to have it.

viewtopic.php?p=2656041#p2656041

Read these three posts.

Not all dimensions have individuality…

Individuality dimensions are preferred…

Arguing with beings you co share with or have all your memories is not fun!!

lol I thought that there was a scratching head smilie here somewhere.

I read the one the link took me to. Where are the other two?

There’s something called memory overlap which isn’t a presence issue.

Cohabiting sucks though…

If someone snorts cocaine which you’ve never done - from across the globe, you feel it being snorted …

Cohabitation really sucks …

Hmm…

I’m reaching a point where I want to censor myself…

Sorry that wasn’t useful

Co-habitation? As in a soul group?

Good question! Amazingly, most people wouldn’t know to ask it, or ask it that way…

Usually it is a soul group!!!

Singles are rare