"Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

Like he won’t say, “nigger” or “tranny” or “faggot”, but he’ll do everything else in the world to make sure you know that’s what he’s thinking.

He’s spent the last week bending over backward to try and make sure that everyone knows Trump’s travel ban didn’t have anything to do with Muslims.

I dont take people like Ucci or Ecmandu seriously, they aren’t rational. Satyr is more of a serious and rational philosopher who views on race and society are actually based on a form of logic and reasoning.

Satyr is gay, he just can’t accept it.

What bearing does that have on his philosophy? If he is gay, he wasnt born that way, isnt a trufag.

Like I said Trixie,

You’re destabilizing because of our discussion on the DNA machine.

I’ll say it once in this thread, if you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Hypocrisy is what sends you to hell.

There’s a loophole on the female side though.

The biggest mundane complaint on earth is that females only have sex with what they complain about first (jerks)…

The loophole that they have is that you have to be a hypocrite to allow them into hell, at which point they will not ever understand this truth in a motivating way, which means you’ll never get sex.

If they do understand, you had to have abused them to get it, which makes you a hypocrite and sends you to hell.

you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.

Not saying that it does. Just pointing it out.

Trixie,

Shaming people who have helled is like teasing someone for a birthmark on their face.

It’s very rude.

i tried not to bring it up but you left me no choice. u told me assholes would go to hell for 4 billion years which means you are out of control.

Trixie, I forgot the important part, if you want to continue this, make a new thread, this needs to be said though …

If you hell a woman (the jerk) you will go to hell, females can hell men with no consequence … Men cannot hell females without consequence.

You’ll see!!

The important part to understand about the loophole…

If you EVER get anything good by helling a female (only applies to heterosexuals) from ANYONE IN THE ENTIRE COSMOS… You will be sent to hell …

So either you’re in hell or you’ll be sent to it.

And it’s not 4 billion damn years!!

It’s FOREVER!!!

You’re not a heterosexual male, so this actually isn’t your problem at all. If I became gay or female, I’d be a cuck, which I’m not.

I’m a lot more badass than you are Trixie.

Oh, and Satyr is a fucking retard.

The male loophole is philosophic zombie universes.

That’s the only one.

If women like you… Before you leave, you have to leave a philosophic zombie copy of yourself back in another world.

That’s the sum of the law.

It’s a big universe Trixie.

Try to enjoy it!

[quote=“Ultimate Philosophy 1001”]
you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.[
/
quote]

I totally agree, Trixie, and as far as not enjoying it,
the pain that is, I think he does know, only too well for

he is human, oh so human, and Satyr couldn’t care less, because he can’t distinguish pain from pleasure after years of training, therefore he doesent hurt.

More hauteur means more rigor to him, since he has
gone to live with Cerberus.

Divorce can take a toll on a man, you invest all your energies into a female and you get stolen and robbed, sometimes its easier for a man not to feel. Maybe that’s why he can never pin down what pain is other than “need”. Jerki, what is your explanation of what pain is?

My explanation of pain is that it is a cold white noise, white noise of the universe, we hide in our bodies because there outside is far worse, nothing but pain. Thus in the game Heretic 3 they describe a teleporter where you recieve the satanic scrolls, allowing you teleport across the universe, leaving your body and entering an undescribable pain (the pain of being directly senseconnected to the universe’s essence, the chaotic molecules.) The pain subsides after you enter another body.

Seems incredibly sexist.

Still waiting on evidence on how this occurs. But in the meantime, all I ask is an explanation of why, why does this occur.

Thats totally backwards, just makes it harder for everyone to get laid, and makes a P-zombie get laid and they can’t even feel it. It would be like a woman dumping you to make a piece of cardboard happy. You are about to send me into a rage.

Seems like a case of quantity over quality.

Philosophic zombies make it infinitely easier to get laid.

It’s not sexist, it’s the logic of reincarnation.

The biggest complaint men have is that only assholes get resources (sex being a resource - the one most referred to) so, if you are an asshole who EVER gets a resource, you go to hell by the hypocrite clause.

Trixie … You’re already saved because you want to be a woman. This isn’t your problem

This is true. I also knew fewer transfolks when I was last actively posting. Though, while I’m still not a huge fan of effeminate third-gendered homosexual folks, I’d like to think I’d have been better than to be actively transphobic. Passively, sure. So what?

I am a creature of habit. I am probably always going to react in a predictable fashion to shaming tactics. “Because we have a scary-sounding word to call you” is not sufficient for me to change a position, neither is “Your position will make trannies sad”. I don’t think men transform into women by wishing or costumes, I don’t think it makes sense to say that a biological male is “actually” a woman.

As far as effeminate queers go, I don’t know. There’s all sorts of stereotypes and subcultures that act in a weird, offputting way such that I wouldn’t want them around me. Goths, rappers, weeaboos, trannies and fags: they can all just fuck right off. People clique up, and none of these groups need my approval. I remain at a loss as to why some such groups are supposed to be exempt from this natural way of things, and others not. The world doesn’t need social scientists to justify why Goths wish it was the 18th century. The world doesn’t need arguments about why trannies wish they were or think they are the sex that they aren’t. At least, not until some fool comes up with a preposterous, transparently false ‘gender theory’ to justify some clique’s kink and press it upon me as mandatory to accept. Then the logician in me has to poke holes, and the curmudgeon in me has to resist the pressure to change.

lol @ “the logician in you”. Poking holes in arguments is something that anyone can do to any argument. So being able to do that doesn’t make you a logician, nor does it make any of your hole-poking anything any more special than anyone else’s. I think what people find distasteful about you is that you seem to get some kind of kick out of being offensive. Which is sort of related to why I used to ask how old you are. You never answered that question, so I have to assume that you’re some age between 18 and 24, because you have the mind of a child as far as the average reader of what you write is going to be concerned. You wont actually engage anyone who disagrees with you unless they are as comically politically slanted as you are. So there’s that, and you’re just kind of an immature asshole in most other circumstances. But hey, it’s your life. Live it how you want. It’s clear that you’re the one who suffers the most from all of this.