"Chelsea" Manning's Sentence Commuted by Obama

I was a 14 year old Asian black girl for 15 minutes yesterday…

People offended me by calling me mr.

The cops didn’t understand when they arrested me in the women’s restroom…

That’s how people see this trans-whatever crap now.

Are you talking about on Earth or one of those other world’s you supposedly visited?

It’s just to point out the absurdity of where people are taking it these days.

Its clear you are insane. Long as noone is getting raped in the bathroom, why should you be arrested for pissing in the girls room?

Because they don’t want you there. Changing in the high school girls locker room.

You’re destabilizing because of our discussion about the DNA machine.

Have you not been reading him lately? He’s gone full Bill O’Reilly/Mark Levin. He literally doesn’t ever have a thought that wasn’t given to him by radical right wing radio shows. If you are not equally radical, then he calls you a leftist. He calls everyone a leftist. People who own guns and believe in personal and economic freedom, people who grew up in the woods in Alabama, you name it. Everyone is a leftist to him except Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, and Paul Ryan.

So I have to conform to the whims of a bunch of biased bigots?

Tell me again why people who don’t respect women are sent to hell for 5 billion years? If I disobey some bigotted dumb cunt that makes me a bad person…how exactly?

Im so sick and tired of people like you. Youre a mangina and cuck to the whims of evil females. All of you can eat shit.

Im sick of females being in their little eslyiums and denying souls the glory of female purity. Im sick of manginas like you saying that people who disrespect these cunts go to hell.

Im sick of being forced into ugliness by cunts and manginas like you.

Like he won’t say, “nigger” or “tranny” or “faggot”, but he’ll do everything else in the world to make sure you know that’s what he’s thinking.

He’s spent the last week bending over backward to try and make sure that everyone knows Trump’s travel ban didn’t have anything to do with Muslims.

I dont take people like Ucci or Ecmandu seriously, they aren’t rational. Satyr is more of a serious and rational philosopher who views on race and society are actually based on a form of logic and reasoning.

Satyr is gay, he just can’t accept it.

What bearing does that have on his philosophy? If he is gay, he wasnt born that way, isnt a trufag.

Like I said Trixie,

You’re destabilizing because of our discussion on the DNA machine.

I’ll say it once in this thread, if you want to discuss it further, make a new thread.

Hypocrisy is what sends you to hell.

There’s a loophole on the female side though.

The biggest mundane complaint on earth is that females only have sex with what they complain about first (jerks)…

The loophole that they have is that you have to be a hypocrite to allow them into hell, at which point they will not ever understand this truth in a motivating way, which means you’ll never get sex.

If they do understand, you had to have abused them to get it, which makes you a hypocrite and sends you to hell.

you are part of society all a bunch of stupid hypocrits.

you even said yourself you went to hell. for all i know it was for you opposing my good spirit of love.

Not saying that it does. Just pointing it out.

Trixie,

Shaming people who have helled is like teasing someone for a birthmark on their face.

It’s very rude.

i tried not to bring it up but you left me no choice. u told me assholes would go to hell for 4 billion years which means you are out of control.