Memory Erasure Device

Aside from your gender identity issues, you have no moral fiber. You want to be what you hate to just make it all go away. You hate stupid lesbians Trixie!!

I am a vegetarian, you dont talk to me about moral fiber. All you are is an emo wimp, hate to break the news but assholes who get laid dont go to hell for 4 trillion years.

Of course i hate lesbians, lesbians are evil bigots who hate penis for no reason.

If you feed a carnivore only a vegetarian diet, their body will hyper-alkalinize and they’ll become psychotic before dying a horrible horrible death.

If all you have is that Trixie, you haven’t demonstrated any morality.

Everyone on this planet has a different biochemistry, and needs different foods.

What I don’t see in you, is someone who thinks eating a plant is as evil as eating an animal, also, I don’t see you competently stepping up to the plate and working these problems once and for all without delusion of your solutions.

Oh and also, absent PZ universes, the hell is not 4 trillion years, it’s forever.

DNA machine will change body chemistry and save animal lives.

Your crazy insane and full of beans.

Not for you silly! You want to be a woman.

Again, you’re way behind the curve.

Hollywood, Television, Music, and the Media have been using it since it was discovered back in the 60’s (not to mention the more covert organizations). But I hope you weren’t expecting to buy the smaller more perfected devices online … nor sell one.

Two crazies join one room. Who knew?

… The kettle calling the water “black”.

Im the most sane person in society.

Isn’t everyone?
That’s what people love about Relativity and Subjectivity. :sunglasses:

No there cannot be multiple sane persons.

I am sane because I am superior to everyone else in logic and ethics.

Before you correct me, what I meant by that was there can be multiple sane persons, long as they have a philosophy similar to mine.

Like I said, by their own egocentric frame of reference, “Isn’t everyone?”

So your saying that some stupid cunt who doesnt know the answer to 2+2=4 is just as rational as you or me?

Ask Eccy.

Actually what you need is an “Agreement Machine”. You can figure out why.

you know, they have those in human form. They’ve been known by many titles: ‘yes-men’, ‘ass-kissers’, ‘brown-nosers’, etc. They will agree with everything you say and do and if they happen to disagree at all, will completely smack the fuck out of themselves with a quickness and agree instantaneously. For some reason, we just can not code that into a computer.

Why don’t we just give them lobotomies?