My new documentary about the Mystery School of Babylon

Hello,

Bringing to your attention, “The Secrets of the Ages, Part 1 - Murdoch vs. the Strangers”, a documentary about the hidden capstone of the world order, whose origins can be retraced to the ancient “cradle of civilization”, an area around Iraq…

I made this documentary by arranging and interpreting mythology and neo-mythology (films etc.). I’m not attacking any one side, just taking a balanced, neutral view of the central dichotomy in the world.

It’s especially important in the Trumpist era, especially with war raging in the epicenter of all things, neo-Babylon (of which modern Iraq is a central part).

Our quest for utopia cannot succeed without assimilating and acting upon this information!

So here’s the torrent, feel free to download, share, seed, and pass on!

The full movie is hosted as a torrent file in:
djedefsauron.net

It’s legit, nothing illegal about this torrent; after all, as I made this film, I can decide whether to upload and share it as a torrent or not.

I must use this means to spread this message, since Youtube, for example, callously blocked the video (merely because it contained some scenes from a few movies… with the metaphysical messages I interpret):

youtube.com/watch?v=rOGaPDJ … e=youtu.be

In any case, this documentary video should come into the hands of the people, rather than corporations.

Your wait is over!

drive.google.com/file/d/0BzT7OZ … =drive_web

“As a unified grassroots force, they’ll have control over any global government.”

… yeah, right.
I hear there is some ocean front property in Nevada that you might want to look into.
:-"

Master of the unwarranted digression, aren’t you, Saint…

Care to explain how you plan on keeping a “grassroots” force organized after forming a global government?

Let’s discuss this elsewhere, maybe create another thread and paste the link to it here, as I’d really like it if you stick to the OP topic… talk about my film! As I put a lot of effort into making it!

Wait, I’ll do it, I’ll create another thread…
Here. I answer your legitimate question, here:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=192467

The ancient Babylonians were globalists? :laughing: Wait, what?!

Birthplace of usury, so… yes!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUXX_aqkWh0[/youtube]