The body is the temple (progress thread)

Gosh, that would be difficult nothing to alleviate the symptoms.

I can relate to a lesser degree to your plight and that is why I moved away from the city. Now when I return, the sneezing coughing and wheezing returns from the car fumes.

Dust is another killer.

Allergy testing is fairly useless as there are so many elements for example in foods or plants that would be missed in a routine test.

A glass of any wine and I can instantly tell what chemicals have been added.

Not good. There are so many charlatans all claiming a cure.

I am getting at last a vegetable garden organised, at least that way the true taste of the veggies can be enjoyed, not these oversized strawberries and tasteless tomatoes, apples sold in supermarkets.

The only way without medication is probably to live in a clean environment away from the city, which is an impossibility for some, due to their work commitments and a dust free house.

Most important is a simple diet. Gorillas are vegetarians aren’t they.

People who don’t suffer from allergies tend to minimise it’s symptoms, which for some can be quite horrific.

Oh, so I still have chemophobia and eliminating chemicals from my diet is faddy? Ok.

What has the anaesthetic I had in February that magnified my CF a hundredfold and made me need physiotherapy to physically recover from it got to do with any of that, or vanity?

Stop ignoring the cause and only concentrating on the effect and cure… the cause has to be addressed in order to alleviate the ailment, and any medication is way down on the list of treatments… if at all.

You now seem to think I can have Gatorade?

I’ve made lifestyle changes, and they weren’t the ones that you’ve been advocating.

I pretty much need to do what my body dictates it needs… which is good clean paleo nutrition and pacing myself, to get out of the energy slump I’m in, and over or under eating and/or rushing about are detrimental to that dictate.

I can drink Gatorade?

…good to know :wink:

Well… you will feel better for the change from farmed to self grown or organic produce, and the chemicals in modern wines are notoriously bad, so older vintages (like your Dom Perignon) are best.

There is no issue with my nutrition or diet, but Turd just likes to give unsound medical advice where it is not needed and is even detrimental, but yet he still insists…

Are you information-gathering here Turd? you only had to ask you know. I’m sure there’s plenty of money to be made in offering modern cures for modern ills.

Funny how some see discussing or exchanging ideas as complaining or going on, but it’s merely reflective of how that observer is seeing things… there’s a lot of it about you know. Actions not words, indeed.

Has manni made any progress since? :wink:

Well, you’ll have to wait, because im just getting over illness, kind of missing the gym! haven’t been in one week! might leave it for another week, let my body fully recover!

fruit week me thinks!

Then back to the gym double time to make up for the stupid illness!

i’m faster

Just want to state some news.

Trapped in an office somewhere i watched some stupid modern tv show. It was a Special Agent bragging to a female cop about how he could lift 30 pound curls.

Me, I never worked out since I was a teenager. I go to dunhums and find some 40 pound weights. I curl them 3 times.
I am genetically inherently stronger than most people.

Update: A few days ago I did 10 curls of 20 pounds. This was after not working out for years. My arms started to feel weird, but not fatigued, so I stopped. I am a god and a legend.

I’ve rocked this with over 700 lbs. three sets of 10 ea.: duck feet, pigeon toes, wide feet, narrow feet. Pushing 800 lbs, too hard on my knees, dropped it back down to around 600lbs with more reps. And I don’t recommend overcompressing your knees all the way to your chest if you have a good deal of weight. Baby your knees.

What’s great for calf work? The Box (lol, designer wooden boxes now) against a wall/column. Now my calf workout partner was probably around 225+, big guy (probably did tournaments), he would climb up on my hips and I would use toes/balls of feet at boxes edge to raise and lower him (balance using wall or column). What a spectacle, but it was hardcore and fun. Find a serious female weightlifter, she’ll add a good 130+ lbs. to your calf workout.

Just trying to be helpful since this has become important to you. :smiley:

thank you my darling

Just moving on a daily day-to-day basis is a workout for me… the easiest workout I’ve ever done lol, but the most painful one of all. :neutral_face:

You’re getting up there mags

Is that the nicest thing you’ve ever said to anyone Manni?

The journey is a great one, the destiny of a final departure. The hour is drawing closer upon all. Are you excited to go?

Sounds very Orient Express or Eurostar… which would excite the adventurous senses of any extreme traveller, but I would not want to go on the journey I am currently on again… nor wish it upon anyone, and the final destination is lost in the maze of my mind and therefore uncertain or unknown.

All aboard! ding ding!

Abandoned Orient Express train left to the elements to rust:

I think she needs a good fucking. Gone too long without it, she’s turning into a depressed cripple.

lol

why don’t you pound her, trix?

Can’t afford plane tickets. The jews are holding me down, not allowing me to enter hollywood and be rich, instead they make sucky Disney Channel live action shows that aren’t even funny.

if you could afford it, what would you do to her?

Stuff. Can’t discuss it in detail, don’t want to get banned.