The Divine Realm

which gets fed?

It takes a brain to perceive concepts, just as it takes eyes to perceive trees. The fact that eyes are involved does not make trees dependent upon eyes. And the fact that brains are involved does not be concepts dependent upon brains.

Trees exist independent of eyes but concepts do not exist independent of brains as they come from brains and only brains. Were there no brains
then there would be no concepts so when brains cease to exist then so too will concepts. As a brain is amongst other things a concept generator

Are you saying that a perfect circle wasn’t a perfect circle until Man came along? The principle of gravity didn’t exist until Man invented it? The inside didn’t have to be smaller than the outside until Man conceived it? There were no shapes and forms? There was no destruction before Man? No evolution?

The brain figures out the concept before it, just as the eye figures out the tree before it.

If all people are blind, the trees will still be there. When all people are unconscious, things will still fall downward rather than upward. Neither perceiving it nor conceiving it makes it real.

Supposedly, in the collective conscious and unconscious we have the insight and ability to create our own universe of philosophic zombies with perfect fidelity …

That’s what we’re evolving towards.

In the absence of this, we simply go to hell.

Delusional divine realms are where we hurt others to derive pleasantries and joy, and thus go to hell.

People are so ignorant and arrogant, conceited, blind and selfish… That they really think they can create a universe of real beings and not go to hell.

They are mistaken.

JSS wrote elsewhere

Oh brother, the precise are lacking guidance. When it’s too personal, it amounts to nonsense. :smiley:

Once I was told that honesty should not be flaunted. I never realized that being honest was so envied. :sunglasses: Am I naive in my nonsense?

Hmmm?

WendyDarling,

When you claimed I do not understand divinity, it’s a pretty easy word to wrap ones noggin around. But does it exist, as a state of being, does it exist as a place? I do not think there is such a state or place, and did not wish to challenge you over it.

Well Mowk,

I’m sorry you have not encountered joyful love, I believed you had and would know from that state to which I speak when I call such divinity. Naively, I was asking you to reflect on moments of easy, overflowing happiness you have experienced to see how it is pure, a pure emotional energy that answers all your questions and makes your doubts vanish in those moments. During those moments of pure joyful love, I (the nature of pure being I desire) is present, really present in perfect form. Once again, I’m so sorry Mowk. Such questions of mine were presumptions that your marriage yielded these moments. I will refrain from asking you further questions.

The divine realm is where all the stuff that’s made in this world [-machine] goes. So it should be something like here, given that we have the same sensory depth there and are like us. Without material bodies we are probably more malleable and can alter our appearance, which could easily get strange. …so probably not that then. Hmm so people with big ears/noses or what have you are stuck with them forever. Alternatively would people become increasingly homogeneous, if they made a balanced look.

I quite like the idea of character creation, and indeed why stop there. Everything being malleable, then you can change the surroundings too. So what it needs it seems, is something actual, like an actual world ~ to restrain that and keep everything in place. As above, so below, ergo the otherworld would be not this but another machine-like entity, but all things are somehow flipped to the positive [the opposite of here].

there is no reason why there cannot be many other worlds, this particular one is limited and reality cannot be [because there would have to be something else limiting it [ad infinitum]].

I think pure overflowing happiness can only exist for a relatively short period of time because absence of anything else it is rather unrealistic
This is why I think contentment is more preferable because it is more accepting of reality as being happy all of the time is not really possible

I think of the state of pure, overflowing happiness as an alignment with our Creator’s vision for our advanced well-being. It’s a taste of purity, of wholesomeness, of divinity. Ego disappears, but knowing who you are and that you exist doesn’t. The ego is projected being or becoming when we align with the divine, ego has no purpose.

Man content?

In this world happiness is shorter than sadness, but to be content in ancient terms yields the straight faced expression sometimes seen on Egyptian images. To be content because you have gone into the abyss and come out the other side, you ‘know’ through experience how the whole thing works, so in a sense heaven is pleasant because you cannot harm something like that. Not necessarily because it has no substance for harm to be formed of. Same as feeling in the tactile sense, we’d want to feel at least as much as we can in material form. So on my bucket list has to go aggregate or something ~ a world has to have its own substance and reality in some way.

Talk about putting words in an others mouth. “You’re sorry I have not encountered joyful love?”

Is that your best guess?
[attachment=0]cage.png[/attachment]

Mowk wrote

There’s both. I have experienced the state and the place.

Mowk wrote

To experience divinity, the noggin is not involved.

I haven’t made any guesses, I only asked comparative questions, and you gave me your answer which I quoted above. Would you like to change your answer or add something to clarify your understanding of joyful love?

There is a place somewhere between yin and yang that is not nearly so parochial.

What about the pivotal balancing point between rage and serenity?

cage.png

Pardon my intrusion … I subscribe to the school that believes begging forgiveness is easier than begging permission. :slight_smile:

Mowk … you are a Master Craftsman of the idiom … a picture is worth 1,000 words … I love the caricature you posted … perhaps for different reasons than your intentions.

The image has a subtle … yet … profound message. It’s a visual rendition of the answer to UP’s OP “A lack of feminine women in society” … you provide the answer. :slight_smile:

WendyDarling, please explain.