Suicide should be available to everyone

You talk of schizophrenia like its a bad thing.

It is actually a power more than it is a curse.

Uccisore is still deleting my threads.

This one was perfectly politics.

I linked to a YouTube video and only wrote:

Trump is not my president.

The video in question slammed trumps administration

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TprbjAgt3i0

That’s the video I posted.

Obviously Kellyanne is a Uccisore of the world, so Uccisore takes it quite personally to defend his tribe!!!

It’s as obvious as obvious can be

I don’t delete threads, I move them. Your thread was an incoherent bit of retardation followed by a link to somebody else’s content. It went in the sandbox, which is specifically designated for low-effort material like that.

Actually, I subsequently found it buried in non philosophical chat… Not sandbox, which that and rant is where I looked.

One sentence and a video is not incoherent.

I titled it “trump is not my president”

And after the link, stated, “trump is the president of shit”

And you will always be kellyanne to me in my link

It wasn’t my choice to have three different sub forums devoted to low-effort shitposting, but we do, and your thread clearly belonged there. If you want a post to stay in my section of the forums, try actually writing some content.

What?? You want me to paraphrase a video with words to be worthy of your forums???

Man you’re dense!!

I could have summed that video up in 2 paragraphs…

The video speaks better!!!

It’s not garbage or trash Uccisore

First of all, I highly doubt that. Secondly, if you did your post would have been left in my section of the forums. I don’t care about your excuses- if you don’t feel like doing any writing or have some magical reason why you don’t think you should be expected do, be prepared to have your shit dumped in the sandbox where it goes.

A dude I went to High School with always joked that suicide is something everyone should try at least once.

Really?? I can’t just write:

Trump lied about the homicide rates and then accuses news organizations of fake news because they won’t report his lie of the day as truth.

That’s less than 2 paragraphs.

Let’s say the whole thing now…

Trump has some bimbo who doesn’t know the difference between the words terrorist and “mastermind” (a joke in itself) even though he repeatedly says that he’s smart enough to only surround himself with the best!!

That’s only two sentences.

That would probably go to the Rant House. Or not, depending on my mood.

Oh come on Uccisore!

That video is an embarrassment to Trumps liar and make shit up and chiefs whole administration.

That’s why I posted the video!!

Nobody cares what I can say in one run-on sentence…

But when they see kellyanne in person…

Holy shit!!

And then they understand!!!

What that another example of something you think should be allowed a thread on my forums, or can we agree that last post was unhinged ranting and raving?

Yes. That’s why I moved the thread.

The video wasn’t about me Uccisore…

The cringe worthiness of it could only be had by actually viewing it.

I didn’t need to say a damn thing!!

Being ultra conservative, you moved it as rant because of ideology, not political content…

It embarrassed you !

You did in order for the thread to stay in my section of the forums.

I didn’t even watch it.

Oh, what, are you going to get all aspergers on me now ?

I said “trump is not my president” (and he’s not)
As my title and then posted a video which was about why he wasn’t …

You really wanted me to physically type:

Trump lied about the homicide rates and then accuses news organizations of fake news because they won’t report his lie of the day as truth, and then
Trump has some bimbo who doesn’t know the difference between the words “terrorist” and “mastermind” (a joke in itself) even though he repeatedly says that he’s smart enough to only surround himself with the best!!

That’s only two sentences.

??? That’s all you wanted ??

Then move it back!!

You typing things in this thread doesn’t make that thread not-shit.

If you’re desperate to post an episode of a T.V. show to my section of the forums, then create a new thread and actually write your thoughts about it. Provoke a discussion. Maybe even use proper punctuation.

Oh sure, everything I type is desperate …

You and Kellyanne Conway really need to get a room…

I can’t believe you won’t watch a video of your soulmate!!!

Your loss I suppose

Right. And, I add to that: If at first you don’t succeed, suicide might not be for you.

Suicide is murder!