Trump fails at fearmongering

Study in this vein have shown liberals use way more mirror neurons (less sociopathic)

I’m very well aware of these studies, and I know the one you’re referencing talks about mirror neurons …

You are always going to be kellyanne Conway Uccisore …

And the adults are going to have to do real work for you … Metaphorically wipe your ass…

And you lecture me about jobs

Here’s a good breakdown.

scientificamerican.com/artic … ical-wars/

Like I said, pretending that the studies show that conservatives are just straight up inferior in their reasoning is you editorializing the reality. If you read an article about this same subject on a place like Salon or Mother Jones, it will tell you how fearful and stubborn conservatives are. If you read about it on Brietbart or Drudge Report, it will tell you how disorganized and imperceptive liberals are. In your case, I’m sure it’s just something you overheard without even knowing the bias of the source, like that time ‘a friend’ told you 1 in 3 women in the US are raped, and you spent a month telling us all you knew it was a fact.

1:3 military women.

1:5-6 non military women.

???

That was bizarre!!

Anyways…

Neurologists know the difference between these two sections of the brain …

That’s why I made the snide comment about you being a neurologist when it suits you.

Look up mirror neurons if you disbelieve me!!

It’s neurological proof that liberals are less sociopathic than conservatives.

Barely anyone knows about these studies Uccisore …

Mmhm. A few minutes ago they were widely available studies that everybody can easily see. Now that I’ve shown you’re full of crap, it turns out you were talking about other, hidden studies that barely anybody knows about. Well, go on.

Show me.

Reminds me of the old schism between the Hobbes’s and the Rousseau’s social contract. Guess it has staying power.

Again, another bizarre response…

Just because it’s public domain doesn’t mean everyone knows it.

You’re getting desperate Uccisore …

Most Americans don’t even know who george Washington is!!

Oh, they’re public domain? Should make it even easier for you to post a link then. Go on.

apa.org/monitor/oct05/mirror.aspx

Go to the function tab of this wiki link:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inferio … tal_lobule

That paper is just a general description of what a mirror neuron is and what they do. It has nothing at all to do with conservatives, liberals, and most importantly, your assertion that one group of people uses mirror neurons more than another.

I’m sorry, you have nothing.

You didn’t follow my wiki link…

That’s the part of the brain activated in liberals

Do you really think I posted those links for no reason!?!?!

Is the national institute of health not up to your standards Uccisore ??!,!,!?!?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2697316/

That’s another description of a part of the brain and what it does, that in no way defends or even addresses the claims you’ve made about conservatives and liberals.

If you look at the STUDY (which you claimed to have read) this is one of three active areas for liberals and not conservatives!!!

Did you read that study??

Quote where any of the links you posted say anything even remotely like that.

You can’t, because they don’t. These are simply papers describing how parts of the brain work, and they make no claims about how anybody of any ideology process information.

Anybody who reads this thread will see you making shit up just as much as Random Factor. You both had your chance to back up your claims, you can’t. I’m out.

Sure you are…

newsfeed.time.com/2013/02/19/red … publicans/

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insular_cortex

They have larger parietal lobe function as well…

Looking for the source.

What is undisputed …

Liberals use a more evolved portion of the brain than the reptilian amygdala

You called me on BS Uccisore by stating that the left doesn’t vote as much as the right…

Scientific proof:

braindecoder.com/post/politics- … 282982492#

That’s why Christian country music artists do so well relative to other genres…

We’re a Christian nation of morons…

People who go to church and don’t even realize that the building is idolatry, wear crosses and shit…

They pander, like Trump pandered.

The sandbox?? Really Uccisore???

I post a sociological study in line with the OP that conservatives only process information from the amygdala (the known for a fact. Least evolved part of the brain) which causes them to vote more… Keeping perfectly in line with the OP and you move it.

Dude, you don’t even begin to see through the shitstorm that is you.

My favorite sentence in the bible…

Take the plank out of your own eye before criticizing my splinter.

It’s actually a shame that you moved sociology with real studies out of the sociology forum because you are a simple reptile. Science has proven it… I assume you’ll be anti science tomorrow

The thread began with somebody making bullshit claims with no basis in reality, and then radically changed to you making bullshit claims with no basis in reality. So yeah, into the sandbox it goes. If Random Factor shows any interest in demonstrating how “Trump is attacking food stamps” isn’t purely made up, then I may move it back. If you want to create a thread about how conservatives use the wrong part of their brain to think with or that Republicans are lizard people or whatever, go on and make one. If you manage to write coherent sentences worth reading and give some reason to think your positions are true, I won’t move it.

That is flat out stupid. And most liberals are quite proud to be social deviants, loving to break the rules. That is what “liberal” means.

Liberal literally means “do what you want”

This rule applies to everyone.

So if you don’t let someone do what THEY want (say, killing them) then we won’t let you do what you want (prison)

There’s a lot of nuance in liberalism, which comes from more evolved parts of the brain making executive decisions.

Conservative is I do what I want no matter what (small government)