What's for breakfast?

4 scrambled eggs (2 yolks) and a cup of black coffee (2 sugars) and a brighter but cooler day of 3/4c and morning snow… it snowed, and it snowed yesterday during an evening of 8c weather.

Partaking in yesterday’s mutton and mushed-colcanon supper for brunch… and a black Lavazza coffee.

A dull and dreary 0c out at noon, but the birds on next door’s cherry tree ain’t letting that stop them from singing.

I drank some olive oil.

…and do your insides feel suitably lubricated because of it Turd?

No, but I’m looking forward to potty time tomorrow.

4 scrambled eggs (1 yolk) and a cup of lightly-sweetened black coffee and a very cool 1c out… will the forecasted snow happen… probably.

I’m a huge leftovers for breakfast guy but lately it’s been lox bagels all the way down since we’ve been eating out.

I’d prefer a bit of lamb but I’ll take it.

Lamb for breakfast :confused: not unless they’re lamb sausages :stuck_out_tongue:

Breakfast for the last two days: scrambled eggs topped with home-cured salmon… yummy and nutritious

The easy ‘go to’ scrambled eggs and black coffee option this morning… a cool slightly-cloudy day, so might do some gardening, or pot up some pot plants and do some clearing at best. Flowers flowers everywhere… hopefully this year.

This morning… an orange and a black coffee, but sometimes eggs or a sweet banana omelette… with a coffee :slight_smile:

Scrambled eggs n smoked salmon, and a black Lavazza coffee… a much needed breakfast, as I keep waking up very hungry indeed.

A very late brunch today at 2pm… monkfish and vegetable broth:

Everyday for weeks, all I crave is oatmeal with dark brown sugar and milk. Supposedly this craving is a deficiency alert. :-k
Learned something else…burnt foods cravings are a fresh fruit deficiency. I would never have connected burnt with fruit. Fruit it will be then.

Here’s a chart describing the cravings and their deficiencies:https://natureworksbest.com/naturopathy-works/food-cravings/

Bread, toast Nitrogen High protein foods: fish, meat, nuts, beans

I crave bready foods regularly, and eat plenty of high protein foods, so I really just want bread… brioche, mmm. The search for a gluten free recipe is on.

Gluten Free Brioche https://simplygluten-free.com/blog/2012/02/a-lesson-in-developing-a-gluten-free-brioche-recipe.html

Only makes one loaf, so you’ll probably want to quadruple the recipe, possibly to freeze a few loaves for when you haven’t the energy.

Can you use processed butter? It’s a cinch to make your own…heavy whipping cream, salt, in a Tupperware container, shake/churn. Voila! :mrgreen:

How very thoughtful of you WendyD. :smiley:

8-[

:neutral_face:

:crying-blue:

Errrrrm… the butter/dairy part slipped me by, so I will just have to continue to dream of brioche and drool over it in my dreams.

My fridge has broken down, so as of last week this is brunch… until further notice/until the insurance company replace it.

No-artificial-ingredient Tyrrell’s, and an Organic Sicilian red…

Bacon, eggs, toast, coffee
much coffee.

A friend tagged me in a fb post on Nietzsche, were some Christian was slandering him. I gave a few pointers about the meaning of “jealous god” being “absolute values”, and after a quick torrent of personal insults to me, the thread was promptly deleted.

All this was at breakfast. I didnt eat the potatoes. Theres only one place where they make the potatoes to my liking, which is Mikes. But their clientele has shifted to 60+ the last year, and the waitress that is there every week day has gotten very sad and tired.

Chilled cantaloupe…ravaged. Wow, a sweet one. :smiley:

Sugar cookie coffee and red, seedless grapes.