Bucket List

Gibbileygobbleygoo,

Do you know anything about ProBoards free forums? [-o<

Not really.

Your husband/boyfriend might.

If that fails, you can always talk to Carleas.

1. Have Depeche Mode’s sweat drip from their brows onto my brows. :romance-heartbeating: Summer 2017 Tour of North America, YEAH!!! :romance-heartbeating:
  2. Fishing (Soon)
  3. Tandem survival training (Too soon!) Merlin’s gonna have his hands full on this one. My bugout bag is so heavy I can’t lift it, let alone walk rugged terrain for miles. #-o :laughing:
  1. Flex my psychic muscles routinely (volunteers needed for experiments). Where oh where are my volunteers?

If you can give me a paranormal experience, Wendy darling, I’ll run through any maze you throw me into.

1. Buy a boat.

The current of our river is swift, but we might be able to hook up a trolling motor if things get dicey. It would definitely be a workout to get back to the dock.

130 super sport Boston Whaler. Perfect size for a starter boat, outboard motor, and easy to drive up on the trailer. Plus could tow it short distances with a car. I really don’t want to buy a used boat motor though and new ones are pricey. 25HP runs what? $2000.

Go sign up over there spiritualforums.com/vb/index.php and let me know your username so we can meet there to shop for your paranormal experience. How freaked out do you need to be to accept it as an unknown, but existent part of reality?

Done. gib65 ← I know, pretty imaginative.

Freaked out? Not very. The closest to a paranormal experience I’ve had is when my ex’s dad died. She says she was driving home from a soccer game and she burst out into tears. She had no idea why. It was at the exact moment when he died they say.

^ I wasn’t even there. I just heard about it. It was enough for me to say: these things happen.

Now if the question is how freaked out do I want to be: very! :evilfun:

Finished my bucket list years ago. Amended it a bit, finished it again. Really can’t think of anything i feel I need to do.

Mr and friends,

Why not try something more challenging then than experiences you can purchase?

What makes you assume my experiences aren’t challenging or that they are all purchased? Are you one of those people who thinks having money makes someone shallow or lazy? You know, I grew up very poor, and I have both a GED and a Bachelor’s degree. It says more about you than it does me that you make the kinds of judgements that you do. What if I’ve just been all over and done more things than I ever thought I would, and then for 10 more years did it all again? You know, I didnt inherit anything, I didn’t get a great job from a family member, hell, most all of them are dead. Never had any welfare, never robbed a bank. I’ve earned what I have and its insulting when people who more than likely had it easier than me suggest otherwise.

Simmer down all six of you people. The six of you have a spiritual bone between yous?

I have a philosophy degree, and I’ve been shocked back to life naked in an ambulance for starters, so I suppose I’ve thought about what is it to be spiritual. But hey, judge on.

Who is you? You have six people logging on as you.

Can you not attack the argument? Why must you know who you’re talking to other than to apply ad hominem and confirm a bias? Bad methods ma’am.

I live my philosophy and it’s personal to me and people who engage where I live establish an unspoken dynamic, a relationship of sorts, with me and my philosophy. If you want academics, correspond your dishonesty with the boors.

Ahhh, so because I point out that you’re being fallacious, you categorize me as an academic and dismiss what I say. I was in college for 5 years. History and philosophy. The other 32 years of my life don’t count? Dishonesty? For real? I’m probably the most honest person here.

You have lied to me twice. You can rant in the rant house.

Ever met anyone who didn’t lie or who has never guilty of hypocrisy?

If lying is your way of life, have at it, but don’t include me in your games.