Impressions of ILP People

I don’t like you. Would never be in relationship with you. I don’t want people to think you are my Wendy. It would be awkward.

Though I’ve heard you have the same “gypsy” genes as I do.

Anyone who knows the Mongoose would never mistake you for her husband so no need to worry man

Thank you, S57, I very much appreciate your kind remark.

So, no personality beyond your always endearing judgments. Fortunately, the only things we share is this here planet and ILP on occasion. Genes, no.

Exactly s57, Magnus will never have a Wendy, a heroine. Dry philosophy and finding faults in others max him out. He’s not :smiley: , he’s more :frowning: .

I don’t have a personality. Don’t have enough money for one. Where did you buy yours?

We do share some genes, I really am afraid. Your boyfriend thinks they are gypsy ones. Guess he thinks Romania is the same as Romani. Though none of us are from Romania but from ex-Yugoslavia.

Right, sweetheart?

You are a poor judge of character MA as well? You preach of reality, but cannot accept it, me. You have problems dear. I like it better when you say how much you dislike me and how phony I am, you know what they say about Slavs who protest too much? When will you like me, oh wo’est me? :astonished: Never, promise, never!

I have a lot of problems, that is true, do you want me to share them with you?

You seem like a nice person.

Here we go, you and your games. Just ask and I’ll tell you what buttons to push.

What does a man have to do in order to flatter you?
You know, in order to make you blush and feel very very special.
What buttons does he have to push?

I don’t need flattery. Appreciation, yes.

I am sure Magnus will make an excellent husband for somebody one day. The only reason that I say it will not be
the Mongoose is because she is already spoken for. But I think he has strong moral character and so can see it in
others as well. And so he will therefore instinctively know who the right woman for him is when the time comes

The right woman must have a lot of estrogen. Testosterone is a major turn off.

Mongoose is bitchy. Can’t stand bitchy women.

Wear women’s makeup and call himself the joker, then retire as a mystic wizard hermit recluse.

Doesn’t seem bitchy to me. Bitchy is like pandora, for example.

monogamy is mental slavery meant to keep smart ones from breeding.

Im gay in the sense of modern lesbians calling themselves gay.

My diagnosis is a man who thinks everyone is gay has gaydar which is inverse. The gaydar is inverse because he himself refuses to accept his own gayitude.

Don’t call me baby!!!

I don’t know why you would assume that all of these men are gay unless you had or have evidence to that effect and I pretty much figure that you don’t so why call them all gay?
It is true that some men who are married can still be gay but insofar as Ryan Gosling is concerned, I doubt it very much.

Halo effect?

lol There was a time when my avatar was a fierce roaring dragon.
Does that mean that this is actually who and what I am?

I’m not saying that 1-1 is not who is portrayed in his avatar but to say that “We know that he is a he because he posted his photo” means nothing…except naivete. He may or may not be a he and may or may not look like that image.
Proof pawns assumptions.

Golden Turd - otherwise known as Steve to me… :evilfun:

the crow.jpg

…not a silly impression but based on a crow’s characteristics.

One or two more to come.

I have never once seen her bitchy to anyone here

Not even to the Turd who she cannot stand at all