How many do I have to take seriously??

How many pathetic retards do I have to take seriously??

Democrasy-Demo-Crazy

We live in a world where people pick the 2 most hated people in america to be president…When there are 150 million other options…

Democrasy…What the fuck…What does it ammount to? It amounts of a tyranny of 51% of the population tyrannizing the 49%…Half of the population is subjugated by the other half and you call this “Freedom”? What insanity…You allow a breeding pack of retards to control the nations major decisions?? What insanity…Civil war, brutality and world wide panic and chaos will be the only result of your insane follies!

Fucking Neo-nazis support and elected a Zionist jew for president…What the fuck is wrong with the world and society??

Everyone is supposed to praise a fucking Jew and not make a criticism of Zionists jews because its politically incorrect. Because of their stupid fictixous Bible. What insanity, the world is completely batshit insane. I am the only sane motherfucker on the entire planet.

Tiger Woods says an intelligent person would not hate someone for their religion…Why would an intelligent person not hate someone for their religion? It shows that they are a stupid, brainwashed buffoon who believes in fictional religious texts. Why would an intelligent person not hate them when they are the precise reason the world is a pile of shit?

Tiger Woods is feminized with all the rest. Wont stand and fight, but cowers and assimilates into the horde of morons and fuckstains who are driving our world to the ground. For how long do we have to sit back and say its okay for the Jews to bomb Palestine?? How long do we have to say its okay for Doctors to butcher baby genitals?? How long do we submit to their insanity and tyranny like stupid females respecting all religions even Islamic terrorists? What fucking insanity. How fucking insane. For how long are we going to sit back and let insane parents brainwash their kids with lies about a stork and bible and not tell them basic facts of our existence?

I wish John Titor was real. I wish John Titor sent Hitler back into the days of Abraham. No genocide, no political incorrectness. All Hitler had to do was kill one Jew, that’s it, just one fucking Jew, and it would have ended this insane tyranny of all the Abrahamic religions. Imagine a world with no Christianity, Islam, or Jewry…A world with only Buddhist and Hindu bullshit religions and a couple of Pagan and Native American spiritual religions. That would be a so much better world, people could actually be sane in that world…But now we are stuck with this global shitshow…we have to take the Catholic Church seriously, when it should be burnt to the ground, just like Catholics burnt witches and scientists back in their day…the Catholics should be banned and their church demolished and burnt to the ground, they should recieve justice for their tyranny and supression of science and higher minds…

Hating someone for what they think is such a waste of mental energy so I agree with the Tiger on this
The world would be better without a single manifestation of religious fundamentalism in all its forms

The reason I can’t bring myself to hate anyone is that I have kids and I now have a deeper understanding of what people are.
People are whiny babies and if they live long enough get to wear big boy pants. They might use big words but deep down
they and we are all insecure scared babies.

You can’t hate people. You can hate certain habits. Like the habit of bullying, the habit of stealing, the habit of denial or willful stupidity that causes self-harm and harm of others, and there’s the fact of the limits of one’s ability. These habits and cases are all adaptations. To try to thwart or change these habits is also an adaptation. All disagreement comes down to two competing adaptations butting against each other. Knowing this, it’s hard to hate people, anyone, for simply being the machines they are; and yet we find a way to hate. That, too, is an adaptation.

You can rail and reason and cajole and punish to break these habits or beliefs down. That’s something you have to do at times, you don’t have a choice.
It makes no sense to whine about hating, or complain about the way a person or group is, although that, too, is an adaptation. You’re complaining about human nature itself and it’s a waste of time. Wasting time in this way is an adaptation.

well-meaning people with certain values get busy chopping through the foliage of fallacy with various machetes. There are two and only two conversations. One with reason, the other, with ideology. Issues of reason are annoying because you have to untangle a thicket of fallacies, and work to make sure you’re on the same page, and you never are, for reasons both intentional and not.

Issues of ideology are interesting to discuss because they are not just obvious logic problems or issues of soundness and validity. They are mysterious. Sometimes an ideology isn’t informed by a fallacy. It’s simply a reflection of a value, which is an extension of the nature of the organism. If you unpack the ideology and it’s internally consistent and ultimately based on opinion or taste/value that is subjective, you must accept the ideology and co-exist, or set about to convince or inspire one to find a “taste” for a different ideology. Developing taste in alternate ideology is like developing a taste for certain foods. Before you can learn to love wasabi you have to try it, you are indoctrinated by a loving expert who shows you the moves. Getting a conservative to develop a taste for liberalism is as hard as getting a kid who likes only hamburgers and fries to develop a taste for subtle Indian or Korean spices. Not so easy. No amount of logic will do. Either you “like” it or not. Often, people simply like liberal policies b/c of their emotional, psychological, even physical makeup. And upbringing and community play a part, too. None of us are immune to even Isis if we were raised and abused in certain ways, and born without the requisite neurons to make us immune from the baser ways to exorcize our anger.

So when a liberal and conservative tries to pretend it’s all a logical disagreement, and that the opponent through their weakness or stupidity or ignorance REFUSES to acknowledge that 2+2=4, they miss the point and prolong the inevitable. Even if all logic was untwisted from its prisons, even if we can prove on a petri dish which things actually work to achieve our so-called shared goals, even if everyone was honest, accountable, and responsible, we’d STILL have fundamental disagreements on what to do and why, because in the end our goals are not and can never be equal.

We are indeed under a tyranny of the plurality in the USA, but the far worse tyranny is in thinking you alone hold the clear light of reason. Thinking your side has a special relationship with honesty and reason and SANITY ITSELF and that your opponent’s side doesn’t. Next time you debate policy don’t get mired in a logical debate or focus on facts since all systems built with facts by humans bear the stench of confirmation bias. It’s an impossible job, at least today, to piece together a logical philosophy, political or otherwise, that is universally normative. Walk with humility, and see your opponent as the brother or sister they are, we are all children in pajamas arguing over cave shadows. In light of this, the first order of business should be, if not love, at the very least, compassion, and forgiveness, even as the enemy’s dagger slips into our own hearts. Perhaps with this notion in mind, there will one day be less daggers, more hearts. It’s not a perfect solution but it’s the only one.

Gamer wrote

Only two conversations?

Only two conversations but they cover absolutely everything so no more are required

That’s not how people connect and narrow the divide between them.

Some conversations don’t involve words.

No but people still either connect logically or emotionally as there is nothing else

I don’t hate people either. But believe it or not I am wiser than you, or Bill Nye even.

Bill Nye declares utopia as riding bicycles, I declare that as lame-osity to the extreme.
I don’t hate meat-eaters but I hate their evil. I only hate the chinese because they abuse animals.
I don’t even hate the jews, I just hate the evil of the Jews. As emperor of earth I would sit on my throne feeling sad all the time for doing what I had to do. I would gaze into space hoping for the DNA machine and better days. But I would have to do what I had to do. I would have to cut off the balls of every jew because to do otherwise would be an injustice. The jews go around butchering baby penises and continually evade justice, it’s a grave injustice. Justice demands retributions.

I would also ban all abrahamic religions, I would ban judiasm christianity and muslimism too. I would cut off the balls of every christian doctor who ever authorized or sanctioned baby genital mutilation.

Deep down, I am a nice person. But I can’t let evil people roam earth and do evil things freely without any kind of punishment. Cutting off their balls is two birds with one stone, it is direct justice and also prevents their insane religious beliefs from spreading or infecting their offspring and brainwashing more children into their insanity and evil.

You might say you are more enlightened than me by advocating pacifism and letting go and letting evil people run around and butcher baby genitals freely with no punishment, but I know that pacifism leads to only more evil running rampant.

Emotions are the basis of all communication, all thoughts, without their impetus you would fail to qualify as a sentient being. However, there are more than two types of conversations, hence we have the fine arts, non-verbal communication, extra-sensory perceptions, etc.

meat eaters have no emotions, thus by your own definition they are not sentient. hitler had lots of emotions so by your definition he is highly sentient thus proving arc wrong.

Trixiebelle,

Human beings, our animal bodies, require meat for a balanced diet and sustained physical activity. In three months, Merlin and I will be eating the catfish we catch.

Artistic expression and non verbal communication are emotional

Thats fine. As president of america i would not ban hunting.

But why would you do that when you think that eating meat is evil

This is the reason why I like you so much

You may appear tough on the outside but inside you are a gentle soul

Because i dont ban animal instincts.

And what of Jewish women? They don’t have balls last time I checked. And what about Jewish people who were victimized by circumcision themselves but never actually was involved in anything to do with curcumcising another. Perhaps a kid or teenager, or a man who didn’t believe in circumcision?

You’re what we call in above 130-iq land parlance a common numskull.

Today I learned ‘numskull’ is not a misspelling.

And precisely when was that? :-s