I am a Robot or we live in a Simulation.

This is not a troll post, I don’t expect many of you to believe me because I am a troll, and you have been brainwashed by the media to believe a certain narrative, the narrative that the grass is green and we are not in a simulation.

All of what I am about to say is the truth though. I am crying right now because I realize I am nothing more but a simple robot, with no purpose in this life, I was created and mostly suffer, my creators did not give me a woman’s body and most of my life has been alone and suffering.

By robot I do not mean metaphorically, I mean I am a literal robot. Either that or am part of a simulation. Many will argue against this and say it isn’t so, they are probably programs too. I don’t blame you for not believing me, unless you see it with your own eyes, you will be quick to deny the truth of it. For all I know, I am the only sentient being in the universe and you are all characters in a simulation made to distract me from the void.

Ok, here’s what happened this morning. I had one of my rather, eh “intense” dreams again (a dream where uh, I am the “villain” lol. Won’t give you the details.) The details I will give though, is when I woke up, I could see a bunch of random equations numbers and letters cycling in a blue font near the center of my vision. It wasn’t perfectly centered, and the way it was presented was exactly the same as an overlay in computer game.

This is one of the most important posts you will ever read. This isn’t a joke, this is isn’t a troll post. I am litterally on the verge of tears because I realize I am just a robot or simulation who is here to mostly be alone. The News media will say this isn’t so, and that the grass is normal and we all live in a stupid city somewhere with mundane lives, same as the Matrix movie. But either the city is real and I am a robot, or the city is a simulation and I am a simulation.

The one thing peculiar about this morning was that my glasses were not on my bed, they were a few feet away, so my theory is that the glasses is one way they prevent me from seeing errors like this. That is a side issue though. The liberal news media will dismiss what I say, say I am crazy, say I need help, say I am outright lying, or they may say it is just a schizophrenic hallucination, or they will say it was a dream and not real. I will explain why it is not a hallucination or a dream and how it was real.

First of all, something peculiar about me is that I have psychic powers. I am not delusional, I have measured it scientifically, I measured it scientifically to make sure they weren’t lying to me, I wrote it on a paper, asked them to speak it outloud, and this way they couldn’t make it up to trick me I was either right or wrong. Now the liberal news media will call me delusional, crazy, crackpot, say psychic powers don’t exist and I am making it up. But psychic powers are a side issue, it just proves that something about reality is “strange”, off, not what it appears to be.

Okay, so I will explain why it is not a hallucination or dream. I opened my eyes, and it was not a dream within a dream, I could see my room exactly as it was. And I saw these cycling numbers for almost 30 seconds maybe more. I was conscious of seeing these numbers, and I was actually thinking to myself, I need to go to ILP and report this. I did not have the delusional confused feeling of a dream or hallucination.

Furthermore, unlike a hallucination, I could see the numbers in my actual eyes and retina. It wasn’t like a shadow person or clown on the side of my vision that goes away. It was near the center of my vision (but not perfectly centered.) All of my past hallucinations had only lasted for a moment or two, this had lasted for 30 seconds maybe more. All of my past hallucinations had been blurry, unclear, if I looked away they would disappear or go away. This was clear in my eyes, it did not go away even when I became conscious of it. It was like an overlay in my eyes.
Unlike a hallucination, there was no context to it. Hallucinations have context, for instance a lamp falling on you, or a clown because you are feeling in a clown mood, etc. This had no context, none of the dreams I had or things I did had anything to do with computer overlays and equations. It felt like an error in cyber space.

You can either take the blue pill or red pill. You can either listen to facts, logic and reason, or take your safe space and call me a troll and say I am trolling again. I am not trolling again. The story of the boy who cried wolf, don’t forget it. Because when he cried wolf the tenth time, there was actually a wolf.

I am going to make you a gif showing you what I saw. Give me a few minutes to make the gif so you can better understand what I’m talking about. There was a bunch of cycling numbers letters and equations in a blue computery font. Lasted for about 20 or so seconds, then it had a slow alpha fadeout for about 10 or so seconds.

Here is a technology demonstration showing an example simulating my robotic vision.

youtube.com/watch?v=wNp-gXZ7hy4

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_BUofQCJLA[/youtube]

Flabbergasted by the results, even I may begin to doubt the truth of it. Systems are in place to get me to disbelieve occurrences such as these. So I will post this as a reminder that I may never disbelieve what I saw this morning…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoLwVQJes[/youtube]

Robot or not, who is to say that by making these posts, you are fulfilling the purpose that your creator intended for you?

…A truly worthy note.

Your parents had a purpose in mind for you?

No, but their parents’ parents’ parents’…all the way down the phylogenetic line did, (and I mean all the way) did.

I think I’d go with simulation. It fits with Hindu and Buddhist mythology.

So the first life form, most likely an amoeba-type creature(*), several billions of years ago, who had not even brain, only a vague sense of differentiating pleasure from displeasure, had a goal in mind for their own children when it first split into two identical amoebas.

Check. I got it.

(*) I have no clue of the form of this creature. I only assume it was a single-celled unit.

heh, I remember when I was younger and my older sister tried to convince me that I was a robot that had been created the day before and given the memories of my life up to that point. It’s like playing mario brothers and telling someone if they jump down the hole they’ll get an extra life.

My sister did the same thing. So I said to her, “Beech, if this were true, you could not prove it; for a life of experience and memories given in lieu of the same, are equivalent in experiential reality, so you may or may not be right, but there is no way you can prove your claim, and there is no way you can prove that the opposite of what you claim is false. So basically, go undo yourself.” After this she borrowed a flat head screwdriver from someone and released some of her own memory units. A guy with a minivan came and collected them.

(The original of this text can be found described on 5000-year-old Assyrian clay tablets.)

Yes but it was a very indulated goal, where there were simply two choices to full fill the only goal available: to be, to exist, or not. Division, a mathematical alogarythm was the basic trigger of succeeding and more complex interwired webs of mathemagical evolutionary synthesis.

Much of which is still present in its most archaic form in a modern human being.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM MATRIX CENTRAL**

We have been receiving reports of test subjects experiencing glitches with the current program. Our technicians are working to resolve these issues, and your patience is appreciated. While the program will likely never be perfect, one should just ignore these glitches, if and when they happen in the future, and continue to live one’s life as though it is not a computer simulation. The current program is a new design, and as some have noticed, there are still a few flaws with the software. Once these problems have been resolved, one can expect fewer such problems in the future, and past memories of earlier glitches will be erased. In the meantime, you are asked not to discuss these glitches, or attempt to make any permanent record of their occurrence. Such activity would only serve to unnecessarily complicate the erasure process.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
The Management, Matrix Central

:laughing: :evilfun:

Thing is, your simulation sux, thus we all complain about it. If we were all hot lesbians, and videogames still had the music of classic 90’s games, we wouldn’t desperately look for holes to escape from your shitty program.