Impressions of ILP People

Mister negative value,

Are all your sumptuous views going to be irksome?

I agree that Lucas Till is quite boyish in his looks, but the rest? I don’t think so.

What’s gay about Ryan Gosling?

Magnus,

Is -1- you pretending to have more of a personality? I know it’s far-fetched, but I had to ask. I like surprises.

I was considering chaging my username to Peter Pan. But not because of you. You are just making it difficult for me to act on that decision.

How contraire, I am making that difficult? Tut, tut, with your blame when it is your shame not to rule yourself. The hypocrisy of some. =;

[b]
I like minus one whoever he is

He is quite bullish and opinionated and so will blend in very easily[/b]

Shhh :-$ I must razz him for his condescension. Shhh with the compliments. It (since we can’t know sex for sure) may fit in once it stops with its pissy attitude. He reminds me of The Golden Gerd. No, that ms was intentional.

[b]
I think number one is the poor mans Turd

We know that he is a he because he posted his photo

And carry on posting numero uno as you are very welcome here[/b]

I’ve got a feeling they know each other/they are acquaintances…

And please don’t ever mistype me again Surrep… you are showing your age, but I am not, and such things can get a person in deep deep trouble.

I guess Magnus A needs recasting too… to a slightly more mature type, hmmm :-k

I look 10 years younger, but Lucas Till is a bit too much.

I am a big guy. Lucas appears tiny in comparison.

I would use this guy as my avatar:

I don’t like you. Would never be in relationship with you. I don’t want people to think you are my Wendy. It would be awkward.

Though I’ve heard you have the same “gypsy” genes as I do.

Anyone who knows the Mongoose would never mistake you for her husband so no need to worry man

Thank you, S57, I very much appreciate your kind remark.

So, no personality beyond your always endearing judgments. Fortunately, the only things we share is this here planet and ILP on occasion. Genes, no.

Exactly s57, Magnus will never have a Wendy, a heroine. Dry philosophy and finding faults in others max him out. He’s not :smiley: , he’s more :frowning: .

I don’t have a personality. Don’t have enough money for one. Where did you buy yours?

We do share some genes, I really am afraid. Your boyfriend thinks they are gypsy ones. Guess he thinks Romania is the same as Romani. Though none of us are from Romania but from ex-Yugoslavia.

Right, sweetheart?

You are a poor judge of character MA as well? You preach of reality, but cannot accept it, me. You have problems dear. I like it better when you say how much you dislike me and how phony I am, you know what they say about Slavs who protest too much? When will you like me, oh wo’est me? :astonished: Never, promise, never!

I have a lot of problems, that is true, do you want me to share them with you?

You seem like a nice person.

Here we go, you and your games. Just ask and I’ll tell you what buttons to push.

What does a man have to do in order to flatter you?
You know, in order to make you blush and feel very very special.
What buttons does he have to push?

I don’t need flattery. Appreciation, yes.