Christ's Letters

If someone bought you a wonderful puzzle to be put together, would you also expect the giver to put the puzzle together for you?
No, you wouldn’t, WendyDarling. lol

The answer to that question would also depend on how we perceive God - as some kind of a Daddy-in-the Sky who is always to shower gifts on us, according to our juvenile minds or …

or as a creator god who is not an enabler god.

We stand autonomous and somewhat self-determined and become creator gods unto ourselves.
It’s much more fun though challenging becoming the potter and the sculptor of Self.

Not necessarily - when a person may at some point come to realize that that which they fight is an illusion or that that which they fight is actually a substitute for something which is “real” within the psyche…something not at that time wanting to be looked at.
There is a part of the mind which can be healthy and knows what it is doing.

I agree. But fighting those who believe that which you believe to be not existent is not the same. There you fight the believers, who actually exist, for sure.

In my mind I never wrestle with the God question. It does not matter, it is a nonexistent issue. I never think about it, never doubt his non-existence, I am not angry at him (because he does not exist), I am not attributing any of the world’s woes or fortunes on him. He does not exist, he’s a nullperson. He is a void, a concept without validity, a figment of imagination, which has no real substance.

But those who advocate that he exists, I’ll fight.

If it is something which is so meaningless and non-existent to you, why bother fighting the believers?

Your last two statements almost sound like those of a believer but on the other side of the coin. :mrgreen:

So should I stop doing that because A. you don’t approve, or because B. you don’t understand?

Are you trying to oppress me, and dictate to me what I could, should and must do?

So Man must fight both, simultaneously, as the greatest fight? He’s outnumbered and bested for sure.

Arc wrote

With me, yes, that would enhance the experience.

Arc wrote

What a lovely couple of thoughts. If only we found our own perfection…worthy.

What do you mean by difference of paths? How do they cause others to change, not sure how you meant that?

How important is family?

Where’s Phyllo? I will be getting back on track with the letters, rather sooner than later.

Humans are a species but, unlike most animals we do not physically adapt or mentally adapt to harsh or new environments as easily. We bring tools to create our environment. This I see has caused a big gap in our evolution, the reliance on tools to the neglect of body and mind. We are not breeds of humans. Take a look at wild dogs across the world. The adaptations are amazing. Physical and mental adaptations. Abilities are small to vastly different. The species will survive. Needs are different due to environment. From arctic to desert. Our social dependency has created some variations but, not truly great enough to survive. Those humans that survive in frigid temperatures depend greatly on machine and other products. The closest humans that might survive an ice age are the Inuit. Unfortunately their blood line is small. Humanity will need machines to survive not adaptations. Such dependency may be wrong or unhealthy. A tad lengthy reply but not even filled out completely. :slight_smile:

Wendy, are you familiar with the Urantia book? It claims to be the authority of bridging the gaps of Christ’s life between teenage and adult life. A friend showed me it. The first three parts deal with the creation of the Universe, etc etc, and the last part, the biggest part of the book, deals with Christ’s life. You probably already know about it, but in case you don’t I’m going to give a link to the website below.

urantia.org/

WendyDarling"

Nice answer, WD. Yes, it would be a cool kind of sharing BUT would you “expect” it? :wink:
I hope that you and Merlin (or did he change his name again :evilfun: ) are thriving and happy.
I love to live vicariously through the romances and journeys of others and I do wish both of you well.
I have a feeling that you both deserve much happiness.

Carpe Diem Girl.

We can’t really be perfect being human (I sometimes grapple with that :imp: )but I intuit that this is a part of our perfection when we strive to be humbly more but at the same time embrace all aspects of who we are.
Many are star sapphires.
elizabethjewellers.com/blog … perfection

Arc wrote

My own perfection is worthy. I am fairly sure that for my being to evolve I must understand that I am worthy of aligning with God’s perfection.

I’ve got the site bookmarked and read a bit. Have you read any of it yet?

Arc wrote

No. The Urantia Foundations claims to be a non-profit for spiritual knowledge, but I could definitely see it be a Christian denomination.

I saw the book at my local Barnes and Nobles, but I had no money … plus I’m not a Christian so I’m not that interested in it. I recommended it to you because you seem to be interested in Christianity, given that the topic of this thread is esoteric Christian letters.

I would prefer to read the Bible first (which will probably never happen) before I read that book anyways … but I do own a Bible…

Christ was a medium for God. I don’t claim Christ as superior to God, Christ was just the chosen messenger. While I have no problems with God’s teachings brought forth by Christ, I do not worship Christ, only God. My relationship with God is direct.

Did I offend you Wendy? If so , my apologies.

Heavens no. Sorry, but I thought that you had more to write and this thread is going all over the place in the meantime. :smiley: