What's for dinner?

Baked macaroni and bacon dish and baked, slightly burnt brussel sprouts. I’m edging Merlin on over to the dark side of my tastes, I like a bit of a blackened flavor. Burnt toast~love it. Burnt steak~love it. Burnt veggies~more love. I know, I’m sick. :-$

My daily slop… cooked by a fake MENSA almost member moderator with nothing else to show for all my potential hypothetical smarts. :wink:

An organic chicken casserole… it was lovely.

Chilli duck and coconut-milk curry, with spiced pan-fried orange and white sweet-potato accompaniment.

Fried potatoes, hamburger, onions. Side: Red cabbage sauteed in butter (and burnt hither thither~YUM!)

Merlin’s my chef for the evening, I’m razzing him about the fire extinguisher. :evilfun: Fried bacon, potatoes, onions, cheese, and ranch dressing.

Was absolutely starving, to the point of feeling faint… until I ate this bowl of fresh-caught crab and organic vegetable goodness. I think I’m done for the day. :neutral_face:

Why does crispy slightly-charcoaled food taste so good? Mmmm :open_mouth:

It’s an additional layer of flavor of course. :wink: :laughing: Oh, and it firms up a food’s constitution if handled ‘properly’. :sunglasses: Come over here someday and I burn ya up something good, you’ll see with your tastebuds. :-" Edit: The food will burn to your delight. Boy, that was a flubber. Read real bad.

Crazy Americans! :astonished: Was going to re-edit the above, but pee-shaw, you get me. :sunglasses: :laughing:

I get you. :wink:

Three 5 minute eggs, 1bagel with onion cream cheese, 1 stewed tomato scented with anise, and sliced dried Cebu mango, with hot water with a slice of lemon.

Fresh salmon in a tomato and garlic sauce atop baked potatoes doused in aoli, served with fine green beans… all organic.

No idea, but I fancy aubergine today, so will see what I can make with this:

If I can’t peel it, I can’t eat it… even if it’s organic: duck n vegetable sweet-chilli stir fry.

Mags just, my laptop is unable to photograph my dinner tonight, but it’s merely what they call a TV dinner here, it’s meatloaf and potatoes some dates, and herbal tea with rum. Scrumptious, no, and barely enuf for a Girl Scout, but it’s food, and that what matters, beats a run for a quarter pounder with cheese.

It’s certainly healthier than a quarter pounder with cheese, but oh to be able to have a quarter pounder with cheese when one wants one (sigh)

Nice touch… with the rum in the herbal tea :wink: I’m having quite the dry February (as opposed to January) myself but indulging in an alcoholic beverage here and there when out, so not very often. I’m sure my liver is thanking me for it.

Is this ‘jagermeiseter-wannabe’ drink? :mrgreen:

I don’t know… but I’m sure Jerkey enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

Same dinner as yesterday… followed by political activity until further notice… accompanied by a rum and grape juice spritzer. Refreshing.

MagsJ, in the interest of humanity, post your meal pics elsewhere.