Impressions of ILP People

Yes, they absolutely are - but that is not the essence or one admirable facet of you which I see.

You can have Grace Jones then

No thought going into my selection whatā€¦soā€¦ever from you, so Iā€™ll cast myself in my next batch of castings, Charlieā€¦ maybe a Rhianna or a Nikki Minaj. :-k

Ooh ooh ooh, a Kerry Washington imdb.com/list/ls052063693/

Does this mean Iā€™m a nerd or are you playing on my location: Lost (donā€™t try to find me)?

Are all the males REALLY gay on this site, or they only appear to be so in this pictorial interpretation of them?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For instance, who - and please give your reasoning.

Why, you afraid of being the only one?

Look at the pictures in this thread. The guys are all gays. I am repeating myself for your sake, baby, I donā€™t know why you could not understand me the first time around, but here we go, a third time, so I preempt you: the pictures of males given as character descriptions show only gay males.

Mister negative value,

Are all your sumptuous views going to be irksome?

I agree that Lucas Till is quite boyish in his looks, but the rest? I donā€™t think so.

Whatā€™s gay about Ryan Gosling?

Magnus,

Is -1- you pretending to have more of a personality? I know itā€™s far-fetched, but I had to ask. I like surprises.

I was considering chaging my username to Peter Pan. But not because of you. You are just making it difficult for me to act on that decision.

How contraire, I am making that difficult? Tut, tut, with your blame when it is your shame not to rule yourself. The hypocrisy of some. =;

[b]
I like minus one whoever he is

He is quite bullish and opinionated and so will blend in very easily[/b]

Shhh :-$ I must razz him for his condescension. Shhh with the compliments. It (since we canā€™t know sex for sure) may fit in once it stops with its pissy attitude. He reminds me of The Golden Gerd. No, that ms was intentional.

[b]
I think number one is the poor mans Turd

We know that he is a he because he posted his photo

And carry on posting numero uno as you are very welcome here[/b]

Iā€™ve got a feeling they know each other/they are acquaintancesā€¦

And please donā€™t ever mistype me again Surrepā€¦ you are showing your age, but I am not, and such things can get a person in deep deep trouble.

I guess Magnus A needs recasting tooā€¦ to a slightly more mature type, hmmm :-k

I look 10 years younger, but Lucas Till is a bit too much.

I am a big guy. Lucas appears tiny in comparison.

I would use this guy as my avatar:

I donā€™t like you. Would never be in relationship with you. I donā€™t want people to think you are my Wendy. It would be awkward.

Though Iā€™ve heard you have the same ā€œgypsyā€ genes as I do.

Anyone who knows the Mongoose would never mistake you for her husband so no need to worry man