Genetics explained - The Japanese

There is a quiet serenity to the Japanese, but also a knight and wizardry as well.

I myself have no Japanese Dna, and yet, my mind functions in the same manner as a Japanese person. Why is this? I discovered that Japanese, Hindus, Britons and Egyptians are all Aryans. This is why Heavy Metal sounds greek, egyptian, but also british. The Japanese are also Aryan. Their music has that medieval magical and royal essence of the whites, but is more hyper and feminized. There is an imperialism and a dignity present into the Japanese. The Americans fought dishonorably, ignobly, like cowards without shame.

The Japanese is hyper serious but hyper hilarious. He and she follows rigid, instantaneous movements, like in anime. This hyper seriousness becomes hyper funny, just like how if you can tell a good joke without laughing at your own joke, but if you laugh at your own joke its percieved as weaksauce and lame. This is how truth can be funny, because jokes are like a penis raping your mind and giving you laughing orgasm.

Angelica of Rugrats, is not the antagonist, but the protagonist of the show.

So back to genetics.

What are you? Know thyself. For all you know, you could be a gentile, barbarian, or brute.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cc6SKGXJpEc[/youtube]

Ultimate, you are right, absolutely right, except you forget that of the all the Aryan nations: Japanese, Hindus, Britons and Egyptians, the Japanese are of Jewish descent.

That’s what makes the Japanese stand head-and-shoulder above the rest of the Aryans. Their deeply rooted, Jewish ancestry.

Thats a fringe theory, total quackery and not true. That theory was invented in the 1700’s by some quackjob.

Ah. So I am an eighteenth century centurion. Thanks, that explains a lot. “I am an old soul.”

Mind you, every lie has a grain of truth, every truth has a grain of lie, everybody with a migraine should lie down.