New Name Request

Can I have my name changed to

The Golden Turd

and can I have my name in Gold?

Name change made, but the gold cannot be accommodated, so may I suggest that you incorporate that meme in either your avatar or signature.

I get that this user account is about to be permabanned too, but don’t act the innocent idiot by permabanning me after trolling my threads, then complying with a user name request I can never use. Quite idiotic and despotic of you.

If anyone needs me (doubt it) I’ll be here. Magsj’s antics resulted in a permaban. Some of you will be next. I was always hard on the mods because they used to randomly punish and ban people, now there will be no call for caution or moderation. If you get banned, visit my site and say hello, Even Satyr is welcomed.

That’s literally it for me, have fun everyone, cliffs will keep closing in on you, by incompetents with OCD forcing random, senseless order on you. I’m a lesson learned, this site is rotten as fuck. Abandon ship. My site, or any site. Things got deeply retarded with the staffs bossy mind games.

vivariumforums.createaforum.com/index.php

You were issued with a warning and a one day ban… it ends around 6am Monday morning, so in about 12 hours or so.

Why would I have actioned your name change request if you were permabanned? you have been constantly derogatory towards me out of malice for moderating you, and I have been nothing but lenient with you.

Making this forum look bad in order to make your’s appealing… you’re not the first to have done that, and I’m sure you won’t be the last.

I’m surprised it’s not golden showers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Why the move to golden turd?

Adios Steve! I’m terribly broken up. Good luck trolling your forum.

Mags, the golden child screams for his permaban. Why disappoint him?

Mags wrote

Turd’s placed everybody in his hot seat and failed to get any dates from it. He’s transcribed every transcribed scroll in existence to feel more connected to his gospel of history. No one “wants” to indulge him any farther than he already indulges himself. Trolls out for the blood of other trolls, yes, that is a definite possibility and conducted as a loose bowel movement splattered with philosophy will feed the trolls egos and Turd might finally acquire a date. Who knows?

I am the Devil this morning. :evilfun: Punish me! :orcs-whip:

I did not know you could polish a turd in gold…

…and life goes on at ILP, regardless… regardless of the dramatic exit made… made on an error of fact.

Lol.

satyr’s on it, so it’s legit. Gonna register, but i still plan on making my own forums. My forum is gonna have a unique vibe and style youll see. Its like, taco tuesday, french fry friday, different style depending on different variables and factors.

The civility over there is killing me maan :laughing-rolling: Someone’s definitely not shitting on their own doorstep.

…and remember:

Tell that to the modern day wealthy, feminists, minorities, democrats, racists,… - “All things are relative”.

I only speak for myself… I do not entertain groups and segregative causes whatsoever, as I would get nothing out of it but wasted energy on a bunch of people that don’t give a shit about me or my predicaments.