femininity is the greatest power on earth.

i said it before and ill say it again, i am not a feminist, i am a femininist. I hate feminists because they are not feminine.

Femininity is a strength and power. 100% masculines are male functioning asexuals, like Sherlock Holmes.

You need to be feminine in order to seduce a woman. A woman is turned on by a reflection of her own beauty. Being feminine is a strength not a weakness. Adagio Dazzle is sexy and strong. Feminity is both villianous and pleasurable.

A hot nurse has a woman’s touch. It is called asmr. This is a strength a power she invades you with it. Men do this too because they need to have a feminine side to turn on a woman. We are all lesbians on the inside.

I dream of a world without nuns.

We are being invaded by a wave of masculine asexuals, nonfeminine woman who are cold to the touch and not nurturing. This disturbs me to my very bones. Tesla prophecied this would be the end of civilization and society.

What is to be done about the non-feminine women of society. All I ask is for a feminine nurturing woman. Is that too much to ask?

50% of women cannot even orgasm. They are malfunctioning asexuals. They are mentally diseased, afflicted. I want to give healing, sexual healing to all of these women. And that is what must be done.

Only as long as there aren’t masculines around.

Not even close. But it’s understandable that you wouldn’t know the difference.

You merely need to know the feminine and reach into its essence.
You hardly need to be an airplane to fly one or a Ferrari to race one or a rose to grow one or a woman to love one.

Kind of depends on the woman, doncha think?
Women can easily appreciate what they are, but they also easily sense and appreciate what they are not. Why merely seek more of the same as you already have? - Unless you think that you don’t really have it.

Only when there is a need.

… Children’s games.

Stop filling my thread with vaguities and put in actual work and content. You talk of children’s games? What are you playing?

Masculinity is asexuality. Why don’t you humour me and try to argue against the facts and my equations.

Come up with some “facts”, and maybe I’ll argue. Why argue about vague opinions?

Emotion philosophy and gender experience comes from Life experience. The facts have to be experienced yourself. I can’t explain to a Martian what the taste of garlic tastes like if martians have no nose or tastebuds.

You’ve never even taken female hormones, yet you proclaim to know more about male and female emotions than me, an expert. That’s funny

Which is why you can’t seem to comprehend the masculine interaction with the feminine.

As you said yourself … “experience”.
“Proof is in the pudding”.
I am pretty certain that you have never experienced being a masculine interacting with … anything. So how can you be such an expert on the topic?

Moved to NPC

Sure I have. I have some testosterone in my bones too. More than an old man would. Let me ask you this, how many walls have you punched your whole life?