Russell Crowe as Ecmandu

Christina Ricci as Mongoose

Rutger Hauer as Fixed Cross

Sigourney Weaver as Pandora

Nicole Kidman as Shieldmaiden

Daniel Day Lewis as Random Factor
[/b]

Al Pacino as Surreptitious.

Oprah is an awful choice for me… I protest. =; I’m a slim Caribbean chick, so try harder next time… no gold stars for you! :angry-nono:

Charlie Sheen as Surreptitious… for his sexual connotations
Brad Pitt as Ecmandu… coz he really does look like him
Ryan Phillipe as Fuse… for his profusion of blond curls
Lucas Till as Magnus Anderson… coz they could be twins
Incorrect as Shia LaBeouf… for his new-found depth
Liam Helmsworth as Autsider… coz he’s tall and angry
Rob Lowe as d63… for his mature brooding good looks
Russell Crow as 1mpious… for his larger than life persona
Ray Winstone as -1-… coz he’s a bit of an ‘ard nut’
Baljinnyamyn Amarsaikhan as Jerkey… for his crazy Mongol genes
Daniel Craig as The Golden Turd… coz he’s a blond action man
Destiny as Vivika A Fox… for her naughty past

More later…

:laughing: Believe it or not, I absolutely love that room. It has such character.
But where do I put my coffee?

Yes, they absolutely are - but that is not the essence or one admirable facet of you which I see.

You can have Grace Jones then

No thought going into my selection what…so…ever from you, so I’ll cast myself in my next batch of castings, Charlie… maybe a Rhianna or a Nikki Minaj. :-k

Ooh ooh ooh, a Kerry Washington imdb.com/list/ls052063693/

Does this mean I’m a nerd or are you playing on my location: Lost (don’t try to find me)?

Are all the males REALLY gay on this site, or they only appear to be so in this pictorial interpretation of them?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: For instance, who - and please give your reasoning.

Why, you afraid of being the only one?

Look at the pictures in this thread. The guys are all gays. I am repeating myself for your sake, baby, I don’t know why you could not understand me the first time around, but here we go, a third time, so I preempt you: the pictures of males given as character descriptions show only gay males.

Mister negative value,

Are all your sumptuous views going to be irksome?

I agree that Lucas Till is quite boyish in his looks, but the rest? I don’t think so.

What’s gay about Ryan Gosling?

Magnus,

Is -1- you pretending to have more of a personality? I know it’s far-fetched, but I had to ask. I like surprises.

I was considering chaging my username to Peter Pan. But not because of you. You are just making it difficult for me to act on that decision.

How contraire, I am making that difficult? Tut, tut, with your blame when it is your shame not to rule yourself. The hypocrisy of some. =;

[b]
I like minus one whoever he is

He is quite bullish and opinionated and so will blend in very easily[/b]

Shhh :-$ I must razz him for his condescension. Shhh with the compliments. It (since we can’t know sex for sure) may fit in once it stops with its pissy attitude. He reminds me of The Golden Gerd. No, that ms was intentional.