What makes genius?

Life span 35 in Neandrathal times perhaps, not on average in the 1800’s.

But still less than it’s become since industrialization.

Okay, where was I in school when they taught about the 1st Industrial Revolution (Early 1700s)? #-o Never heard a word about it. In America, where I was schooled(lolz), we only acknowledged the 2nd Industrial Revolution (as the 1st no doubt). #-o No, I’m not kidding, but wish I was.

They don’t get the term genius till they can make me into a lesbian. I don’t want genetically modified vegetables, I want to be a fruit, fruit of the looms.

Genius is someone who makes something useful to you. It’s like Tesla made AC current, guy makes a physics engine for great games, guy makes a coffee machine or a nice car, we call him “genius” as way of saying thankyou. I program a hot fembot you could emotionally connect to im a genius, i program a bot that can work in factories so you don’t have to, im genius, i program a bot that makes mediocre tasting foods, im just “smart”. If I was a pimp that made a system that gave out fancy whores at a discount price, i might even get called genius by the johns passing by.

You actually could be a pimp of a system that gave out whores at discount prices. Just raise the prices of whores until the high prices now are the low prices of tomorrow. And then have a sale.

Not always. For instance, I know how to make a free energy machine, just never made it, due to depression and hating the world.

That is why my pimp idea is such genius, because Health is needed for the knights to get busy. Tesla would have made so much better inventions, we could all have global wifi if tesla got laid. A body without food cannot run. We have all these sexual frustrated teens who don’t apply themselves and become great scientists because of the fucked up society we live in. What is it, 60 bux for a back massage? How can you nerd out on the computer, think clearly, and really apply yourself if you have back problems at age 24? Fuck.

Wont work, because i would have to control every aspect of the economy, like farming and media, otherwise people would just lose interest in whores and turn gay.

And, if you were still genius, then, you’d move into the product of gay whores.

No because i dont support the gay lifestyle. Homosexuality was forced on me and i dont want any part of bringing that nightmare on others. Only homosexuality i endorse is hot lesbians.

Also, gays dont need whores because all of them get laid 24/7.

And thus, we can conclude that you are horrible at pimpin’.

How on earth did you come to that conclusion after what I said? Do you do drugs? Are you retarded?

You failed to continue doing good business. At the point of refusing to continue pimpin gay whores due to your own hang-ups, you ceased to be a pimp, because to refuse to go where the money is is bad business, bad pimpin’. A smart pimp either gets out of pimpin, and thus is no longer a pimp, or gets into gay pimpin.

Therefore, no matter what, all evidence points to you being horrible at pimpin, since you’re unwilling to remain a pimp.

I’m telling you the truth when I tell you that pimpin’ ain’t easy, son.

And that, Wendy Darling, is what makes genius. The ability to think.

What the hell are you talking about? That whole paragraph sounds like it was made by some heavy drugs, dude.

I never pimped gay whores to begin with, why would I? Why do you words like “continue”? You sound batshit insane.

And you have now read too much into what I just said, pimpin gay whores would be the only way to continue pimpin, not to say you were pimpin gay whores before then. If you know of better english to use to talk to you since you’re being too moronic to actually converse at all on any level of seriousness or joking around, please let me know. I’ve gotten used to banging my head on the vast whore of a vagina your mind is. It’s not that my head is too small, it’s just that you’ve had too many bad ideas thrust in there and stretched it out and thought yourself to be doing good. It’s okay… I’m just wondering if there is a way to communicate with you at all that will actually have you stop being a brick-headed dipshit fucking asscunt.

What are you? 13? You curse like a teenager.

Dude, thing about feminists is, they say similar things. It’s like, they post paragraphs similar to these, about how advanced they are, and how “ignorant” i am, and it’s funny, because its usually the reverse.

What do I know though. Maybe in america most of the population are fags, and gay whores sell more than hot females. Maybe gays are willing to pay even though they have sex 24/7 and thus no need to pay but do it anyway. I try not to live the homosexual, fag lifestyle so who knows maybe you are an expert on faggotry and maybe gay pimpings where the money’s at.

I don’t care though, because its not about the money never was. The whole point was to sell whores at discount prices. I am the modern messiah, saving young males from the hell of sexual frustration. Sexual frustration is ruining the very essence of society. If it is left unchecked, the world will end.

I said the same thing about him. He must have a definite 13 year old vibe then, its been confirmed by 2 sources so far.

Aren’t ‘gladiators’ engaged in a lethal battle fun to watch? … especially from a safe distance.

As hideously grotesque as the Roman circus was … people from all social classes regularly flocked to the coliseum.

As it turns out though … the genius(s) who gave birth to this bright idea wasn’t so smart after all … a bunch of dumb ass barbarians sacked the invincible Rome.