Post a message to Zoots

Okay, enjoy your coolness, you’re everything, one.

Smears, if you pay off everything he “owes” for the remainder of the year, so that anyone can buy him food till December, I will issue you ten “Shut The Fuck Up” passes, where you can effectively ban me for a day, one pass equals one day. Just Ten.

You gotta pay out at a bare minimum at least $500, but it has to be enough where others can buy him food. It won’t count if you contact them and you only had to give $100 bucks or something cause Phoney misunderstood. If it costs $2500, it costs $2500, if merely $500, then $500.

That’s my deal.

Oh, and you gotta document literally every screenshot, not merely to prove to me, but also cause you would have standing for a lawsuit if my suspicion is correct, that this is fraud.

I read that caremart’s terms of service, and there is nothing there saying that they get to appropriate funds if the inmate’s account is on the red.
I hope I hear from zoots soon saying that he got it. If not I will have to inquire about my purchase.

I have no idea how much he owes. His mother says that at the end of his stay he might be in the hole for over 1k.

If a handful of us tip in a few bucks a month, we could take care of this.

I can try to find out through his mother, but also you or turd can just give the jail office a phone call to find out.
As stated above, willing to tip in.

If it’s less than 1000 bucks, and REXX goes to at least 1.50 by the end of March, and I can be assured that it’s going to get him a cheeseburger, then I’ll do it.

He’s gotta wait till March for his cheeseburger? :open_mouth:

In that case it had better be a bloody big one

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Double cheeseburger, a unimaginable expensive one, which I think gives smears super bragging rights about the time he bought a thousand dollar cheeseburger.

What else does he have to do in the meantime?

Dream of eating his cheeseburger.

I wanted to get something to him asap, so I didn’t wait to hear which one he wanted. I am going to send the breakfast one now.

This message was sort of heartbreaking.

Btw internet people, I am getting a PO Box.tomorrow, and then sending all your messages again.

Good. Thanks.

So turd, smears, mags, et al, he did get the snacks I sent, despite whatevwr debt he has. I think it is safe to send him more.

I got a p.o. box and mailed him today. I’ll report back.

I’ll sponsor him a breakfast box then… will post here when I’ve sent it.

Hey mags, if you can’t make it by tonight, I’m going to send one, ok?

I hope that he’ll be able to tell me what other preferences he has, soon.

I got the breakfast pack and a double cheeseburger.

This breakfast pack looks like it actually has healthy nutritious stuff in it, like milk and oatmeal. I think he would’nt mind getting more than one. I hope to find out soon.