Astrology or co-incidence

Would like to note a strange coincidence, or is it? My forum on Trump an ideologue or a real force in USPolitics got 248 responses, which not only astrological significance, but presents a history of reel significant milestones in me life. I think for that reason, to my mind, any conclusion attained by the poll has increased believability.

Usually, when these numbers appear in my life, i red flag it. Right now it stands at 50-50.

I think they are happening (in your awareness) because you are subconsciously seeking these patterns.

I think that’s also 50% right. The other 50% is related by the repeating patterns of 2, 4, and 8.
My birthdate is 8/4, my wife’s is 4/8, at work my ID# was 4284, and various times I used those numbered in varied sequences, they exhibited patterns.

I know that there is of numerical importance. I haven’t so far looked anything up, but except this. Will look at how the Months of August and April may be described as having noteworthy effects, but will further explore into the possibility of effects.

moved to npc

Those numbers occur entirely independently of each other so it is nothing more than coincidence. But when your pattern seeking brain became aware of them
it began to attach significance to them. But given that it is coincidence then there is no significance. For that to be justified there would have to be causation

@ Jerkey.

What is your astrological sign and your ascendant and MC? :slight_smile:

[tab][/tab]

Well how do you like this info:

My Mom was born on a Sunday, moi a Monday, my son a Tuesday and my daughter, a Wednesday. It’s kind of an interesting continuum but i must ask myself the question - how much meaning ought I to derive from it and how does it serve me anyway?
Maybe all it says is that time is sometimes a bit “quirky”. Who knows?

Your 8/4 et cetera combination is kind of interesting but what is the deeper meaning here for you?

But i will sometimes say this: I still once in a while ponder the meeting with the guy who was sitting in the park under a tree in the poring rain. Was he, in a greater reality, there for me :-" (something asked for though not necessarily David) and received or was it a completely random thing, a simple coincidence which might never have happened had I not gone to the park that day. But I did…

Does the universe at times let down its inhibitions to let in some light for creatures like me?
Is cause and effect sometimes sometimes lured in by the throw of the dice?

Did the gods send him or was it simply a desire to once in a while believe that we are looked after. I don’t believe in angels. He was human. I don’t believe in a personal god. I have little of any idea about a god. BUT

Does god play dice and gamble that we may at times win in a special way. My reason says no but another little creature within ponders - can it be? :-k

Okay, Pandora, you’re up. Houdini’s listening. :evilfun:

If God is not personal, what is He? God’s timing is perfect while our own is not, that’s why God is so surprising in His perfection, it’s unforgettable. :smiley:

He? :evilfun:
Wendy, God is personal to a great many people. There was a time when this God was personal to me too.
Things sometimes happen to people and they begin to question their beliefs, their perspectives about what God actually IS, what this all means. This can be a good thing even though it can also be a scary thing in a way, especially when we have had our beliefs so deeply embedded within our hearts and our minds, beliefs which are more or less the beliefs of our parents and families, our so-called hand me down beliefs, even though the doubts were also there at the same time.

We all have our own individual relationship with God; that is, if we do, and if it works, if it gives life a purpose and meaning, and if leads to a positive and healthy attitude, then Amen to ist.

I cannot see a personal God in light of everything else which I see happening in the world and it is quite unsatisfactory for me to hear that God knows what he’s doing, there is a purpose for what he does and this God will not send anything which we cannot bear. For me, if the answer doesn’t fit, it’s to be rejected and thrown out.

Is it possible that there may still be some kind of God who is not personal but does exist outside of time and space and I suppose also within it lol - sure, it’s possible.
The Universe[s] came about somehow - but I would much rather live in mystery than to believe something which may or may not be true or which I cannot prove.

That doesn’t mean that there cannot be a personal God, Wendy. I just can’t accept it or deny it. So, your God for me is hidden by a great many veils. I sometimes try to peek through those veils but all I experience is what is true for me in the moment. And that’s more than enough for me.

I suppose that it may be this kind of God that keeps me an agnostic and not a pure atheist.

Is this to suggest there is a difference?

At least by definition.

Of or and identity?