What makes genius?

Hey, the threat of nuclear war has saved more lives than the 2 bombs in Japan took. So how is that bad?

What about the meltdowns that go unreported never mind the “clean” effects of this energy source? You enjoy poison?

How do you know that this isn’t the best of all the possible alternatives?

Long term consequences. Isn’t there the idea of tried and true in practice anymore which would be implemented before large scale, Earth altering projects are unleashed?

I’m willing to give up creature comforts to save whats left from Scientific retardation. I’ll live like it’s 1899.

Ocean Wind Turbines OMG such a retarded idea!

How tried and true does it have to be? Nuclear power is a pretty well established way to create electricity. What alternative would you suggest? Coal? Natural gas? Water? And how can you know what long term consequences are without speculating?

Profit over price is what science promotes.

Needs to be something new that leaves nature unmolested. What about the use of gravity (gravity lights), space beyond our atmosphere?

This is a convenient way to avoid proposing a viable alternative. Boogeymanning is a real thing. I want to patent that word.

Send the idea to the engineers that are working on the DNA machine. I mean, you thought of it. Now we just have to build one right?

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but I do believe that efficiency is an attribute of the natural world, which we, and all our energy gathering methods are a part of. I think that if there were a more efficient way to generate power, that the dollars would go that way. Therefore I think that it’s the case that things are the way they are because this is the best possible way.

And you think you’re smart. Gravity lights exist. Enjoy your poison, it must suit you. Nature can be efficient. Man defies Nature, Man dumb-dumb.

I don’t believe that the gravity light is able to replace the energy needed to prevent us from seeking energy elsewhere.

I believe that those that seek much energy, seek forms of power in general, seek their own annihilation for deep in their being they are empty husks of their ancestors grasping for what they know not.

I’m talking about electricity. You calling me ignorant, empty, power hungry and self destructive is a bit surprising.

And I’m speaking to convictions which most cannot grasp.

If that doesn’t describe the six people acting on your behalf, no biggie.

I get it that you’re upset about the possibility of the world being totally irradiated, and that you feel strong convictions about it. But I don’t see how to solve the problem other than to have a lot of people sit in the dark, too cold or too hot places.

What should we really do…right now…that we can?

Unplug. Stop being a profiteer. Have one person sign-in rather than six. For starters.

Maybe you wanna save the world, but maybe I wanna save the homeless. So you can stress energy companies and you feel fine. But the homeless are hungry, and if I’m capable of buying soup, then I should buy soup. I can’t get the world to stop using energy. It needs it. And I’m glad I don’t have to do what the energy companies do. Thankfully, it’s possible to profit from them, and then I can buy soup. So thanks to all the profiteers, there’s soup, and light, and heat, and air conditioning, and transportation.

What have the non-profiteers brought to the table for humanity other than need? Needs which mind you, have gone largely fulfilled.

1 person, 6 people, we’re all acting on each other’s behalf. Broad brush you have there.

Why? Do you all work for a government monitoring program?