A Religious Quiz

I agree. There were many questions in the quiz that called for choice among given answers, neglecting the answers I could have given. The test concluded that I am a modern pagan. I’m not.

Hey guys - if you haven’t, or even if you have taken the religious personality quiz I’ve created, I invite you to take it again. It is much longer, now with 42-questions, is very personalized with answers - now allowing multiple answers on every question, and there’s 37 possible results. The link to the quiz is below. Take it and see if you agree with the religion that picks you!

qzzr.com/c/quiz/210744/whic … on-are-you

P.S. My goal is to have 50 questions and 50 results. Questions at this point are easier to think of than results.

Took the test again and got the same result as last time : Secular

Me too.

Has the test been revamped any?

Totally revamped. More questions, more results, all questions have the ability for multiple answers, and I revamped the points system to include only one point per religion.

Coming soon: My SelectSmart personality quiz, which is more limited than Qzzr’s approach, but will allow a percentage-style list of results for all your answers. My original on that will include 20 questions/results but I hope to expand that to 25 questions/results (the most that quiz maker will do).

That’s much more me than the previous outcome of Religion of Humanity I got… I’m not big on caring as much as I am on a naturally transient society.

2nd test: Tenrikyo

Tenrikyo, what little I know of it, may be something that I have already incorporated as part of a need I have.

My religion is my own, tailored to my needs, and it is further revealed through living.

The point of this quiz was to get the result you were looking for. People like you, who don’t have a religion - the “spiritual but not religious” folk, don’t really fit into how the test was made. Since the quiz has been revamped, more people have taken it and seen their result as something they actually agree with. You are the first one to say, “this isn’t exactly me” - but the way you put it, sounds like any religion would have been the wrong one.

I actually don’t know too much about Tenrikyo myself. For most of the questions I had to do quick searches on Google about that specific religion. Unfortunately, sometimes it can be really hard to find information about said faith. Google resources are decent if you are looking for a specific aspect (usually), but I’d recommend the Wikipedia article on this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenrikyo

Let me know if you like what you see on that page.

PS

Not enough people are actually saying one way or another that they agree with their results. Don’t just tell us your results. Tell us if you agree with your result or not.

I agree with my outcome of Secularism.

Good job. =D>

A “religion of humanity”, if it should be a “positivistic church” is absurd (typical French). It makes no sense, it is not logical, because humanity is not merely a “positivistic” thing, and positivism is not merely a “humanitarian” thing.

That definition is false too. Securalism is not “the state of being seperate from religion”. You can be secular and nonetheless be religious. No problem at all.

I got those descriptions from Wikipedia. Take it up with them to modify it if it upsets you that much. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT:

1. “Positivism” has nothing to do with being “positive” it has to do with being positive that only real things are real. Hence its humanistic qualities. You can think very negative (like cynicism) and still be a postivist.

2. You are right, since there are secular religions, such as (ironically enough), the Religion of Humanity. However, in the case of my quiz’s nature - this definition still holds true.

3. Why don’t you take the quiz and give us your results instead of complaining about it?

I agree with my results which were Secular both times which is what I would have expected

I’m guessing that on your test you mean “Human Secularist” when you say “Secular”. As Arminius pointed out, “secular” doesn’t say anything about what religion might be involved. “Secular” refers merely to whatever concerns that might be outside of religious issues, such as architecture, carpentry, farming, business…

A lot of work to (possibly) get an answer one already knows.

Okay. I’ll change it. Changes quiz.

This quiz was made for people like WendyDarling, who are “spiritual but not religious”, the people who know they have spiritual beliefs but don’t know which religion they fall under. If you follow a religion, or are a “human secularist”, then this quiz is meant to solidify your faith. Now, if you know your religion and you get a different result … then I f’ed up… Or it isn’t a result. I have 37 results, yet there are thousands of religions in the world.

WendyDarling wrote

Finally, an answer and it is me, The Darlings of the world. :astonished: :laughing:

I added two more questions: one on gnosticism, and one on calendars.

More importantly, though, every question now has a “N/A” answer, for anyone who doesn’t have an answer that reflects them.

Tally: 44 Questions, 37 Results. I wanted to get to 50 questions/results, but I’m unsure if that will ever happen.

Result: Religion of Humanity

Meh, I’ll take it.

I’ve added additional results and questions for this quiz. I’m currently at forty-seven questions and thirty-eight results, including Dannerz own religion, Right Reason. If you haven’t taken the quiz for a long time, or you haven’t taken it at all, why not take it again and see where your choices lead you?