Christ's Letters

Wendy, if it is a godly intervention that has saved me then I wish it had not. A child saved from abuse ,rape, neglect, hate , war etc . Would gain my respect. A child saved is far more important then mine.

Kris,

All saves are important and those saved lead to others saved and those to others saved in a cascading effect.

There actually may be something insidious that people allow to take root in themselves akin to evil energy. In the Rant House, you may have noticed my thread about The Devil which tried to worm its way in when I was weak (soul)minded. For some people this negative force convinces them to see its illusion of betterment cast over destruction. I believe that this insidiousness is able to disconnect one’s soul or hinder the information from soul to body, which creates monsters among us when it runs its full course.

Is Man’s greatest fight with God or himself?

Fighting that which may not actually exist is a definition of insanity

But folks persist with their anger and dissatisfaction towards a higher being, misplaced then? Why does Man choose his arrogance over sanity? Does God owe us more than we were already gifted?

With all due respect Wendy, who put the devil in that position in the first place?? I can greatly understand that conflict,pain, challenge etc are necessary for mental and physical evolution. An assistant would be necessary and so the devil comes into the picture. God rewarded Satan with a realm. The souls within that realm will evolve. Will those souls that go to heaven evolve? No challenge, no need to think, just chill out. A God, being that creates and directs should at least communicate on a greater scale unless it wishes to keep the true objective private. Too much information could destroy the objective. I understand and respect that. But, at some point we all must accept that even if there is an entity controlling us we must be what it directed us to be, we have no choice, no free will. We are objects in a project. Can the entity love all equally?? That is a major question, does the entity love the souls it sends to its partner Satan? Does it love those more? Does it love? And a few other loving questions can be produced.

Are there any "human " souls in Heaven? I wish I knew. There were definitely souls in Hopelessness of both sexes. Were those souls “human?”
I don’t know.

Kris, you wouldn’t mind answering a few of my above questions, would you? When I come home, I’ll try to answer more of yours.

Not a problem pick what you want answered or put them all in on post so that I can separate the answers. BTW I do not see that souls are gendered.

Neither did I until I connected, my soul, to the souls of both sexes. It was shocking and horrific on so many levels, being where this connection was made in the realm/plane/dimension of Hopelessness.

kris wrote

I do not know for sure, only speculating here. I imagine the mind of God as overwhelmingly vast, so the heaven inductees would have a lot to digest and keep up with as he doles out what each soul can handle incrementally. Since I understand the soul as the eternal memory of our individual essences, I would think that to know God would be an eternal education, thus those soul’s would evolve. Not sure that any soul has the choice not to evolve eventually. He gives each of us the choice to do it the hard way or the easy way which is still hard as well just for different reasons.

Does God owe us more than we were already gifted?

Then the other thing that I cannot grasp is Man’s fixation on being a God but without the nobility in wholesomeness. Essentially, act the Devil but with God’s power. When did emulation become a cry for vengeance except when it cannot be acquired? Man fails himself, but blames God for his failure to rise to any occasion.

My first reply:

What is your understanding of evolution?

:slight_smile: I am working on the others

I am not for or against biological evolution. If we were able to evolve naturally, Man has poisoned all that is natural, even his soul, so I’m not sure if a natural evolution is even feasible at this point.

All humans are not the same, even if they are blood related, belong to the same political or religious groups.
Experience, body chemicals and other influences make even twins different. Is it important that the entire species stay as one or should we diverge? I would rather see our species spread it self into difference of paths.
Those that blame a god are weak as children. Perhaps their souls are younger. The same as those that would be gods. Revenge and war are childish as well. Well in our eyes they are, there could be an essential need for those ego types for overall evolution. They do cause others to change.

Well, we are evolving. Slowly. Certain body parts are changing, the appendix for the primary example. Height and bone for other example.
Mentally we are evolving faster. Almost 200 years ago maybe less there would have been many people wanting to burn me at the stake for being red headed and left handed. At the very least no one would have bothered educating me. There are so so many positive evolutionary changes in humanity. We fail to see them most times because we fixate on the wrong and trying to fix it. Look just to give you a giggle because it made me laugh there are still religious that are superstitious. Last week my total at the cash register came to $6.66. I live in a highly Baptist area. The lady asked me if I wanted to buy something else or take off something, I laughed and said that it is fine and just a total like any other. The couple beside me ,about my age, looked at me and looked at the total several quick times. When I looked at them I just gave them my most evil smile, girl, , they backed away so damn fast I started laughing and walked out. The lady at the register knows me and while I did not hear what they said to her, I did hear her say quite loudly for them to leave. I laughed even more. There was bigotry in that story and good evolution. The lady at the store attends a Baptist church just as the couple do.
As individuals we cannot evolve as hive creatures do.

Good question. Some of us perhaps but, certainly not all. As a species, no not if we are truly an independent species. What debt could be owed if we depend upon a god? We condemn those that stay on their parent’s backs for life. Many religious do just that with their god. I love my parents but, I did what I was supposed to do, leave that safe comfy nest. If our parents and government do not owe us a living , a god that may have created us does not.

They are not mutually exclusive.

If someone bought you a wonderful puzzle to be put together, would you also expect the giver to put the puzzle together for you?
No, you wouldn’t, WendyDarling. lol

The answer to that question would also depend on how we perceive God - as some kind of a Daddy-in-the Sky who is always to shower gifts on us, according to our juvenile minds or …

or as a creator god who is not an enabler god.

We stand autonomous and somewhat self-determined and become creator gods unto ourselves.
It’s much more fun though challenging becoming the potter and the sculptor of Self.

Not necessarily - when a person may at some point come to realize that that which they fight is an illusion or that that which they fight is actually a substitute for something which is “real” within the psyche…something not at that time wanting to be looked at.
There is a part of the mind which can be healthy and knows what it is doing.