What's for dinner?

If you add beef broth, you can just call it chunky soup. In America, we feed our inbred rednecks that.

It’s like, less than $2 a can, sometimes when on sale, just $1.

Processed food Turd, you tempt me with processed food?

I’ll stick to my dull, yet all natural, curry n potato combo… I shudder to think at the amount of additives in that can of broth and what it would do to my poor little insides. :neutral_face:

It would do nothing. It’s all in your head.

An earlier dinner of more of the same, but with added steamed lettuce… was much more flavourful today.

That beef stew actually looks yummy. (mouth watering).
But is there celery in it? (I hope)

You certainly do like your mutton, don’t you MagsJy? :mrgreen:

Luckily for me… yes, and my seafood/fish, and my chicken, and my steak, and my lamb, and my duck… because there’s no way I’m cooking dinner every day… hence the repetition of meals.

I cook not because I want to but because I have to, so there’s a lot more to it than merely liking mutton.

My family, who’s visiting, is taking Merlin and I out to one of our favorite diners. It should be a good time.

What did you order? and was it good? :slight_smile:

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. Very. That place has an ample salad bar as well. The soups are usually good, if not great. Doubt if it’s organic though. :imp: Not too many alternatives as far as cuisine goes out in the sticks.

…as long as there’s steak and chips on the menu, I’m good. :wink:

Tonight’s dinner of duck in orange and cardamom sauce, with sweet potato mash and carrots is going down well.

Baked macaroni and bacon dish and baked, slightly burnt brussel sprouts. I’m edging Merlin on over to the dark side of my tastes, I like a bit of a blackened flavor. Burnt toast~love it. Burnt steak~love it. Burnt veggies~more love. I know, I’m sick. :-$

My daily slop… cooked by a fake MENSA almost member moderator with nothing else to show for all my potential hypothetical smarts. :wink:

An organic chicken casserole… it was lovely.

Chilli duck and coconut-milk curry, with spiced pan-fried orange and white sweet-potato accompaniment.

Fried potatoes, hamburger, onions. Side: Red cabbage sauteed in butter (and burnt hither thither~YUM!)

Merlin’s my chef for the evening, I’m razzing him about the fire extinguisher. :evilfun: Fried bacon, potatoes, onions, cheese, and ranch dressing.

Was absolutely starving, to the point of feeling faint… until I ate this bowl of fresh-caught crab and organic vegetable goodness. I think I’m done for the day. :neutral_face:

Why does crispy slightly-charcoaled food taste so good? Mmmm :open_mouth:

It’s an additional layer of flavor of course. :wink: :laughing: Oh, and it firms up a food’s constitution if handled ‘properly’. :sunglasses: Come over here someday and I burn ya up something good, you’ll see with your tastebuds. :-" Edit: The food will burn to your delight. Boy, that was a flubber. Read real bad.