Christ's Letters

If there is no mention of, or reference to, Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer, (John: 23:21-34, and Karpathians, 11:1-6) then put it down. It’s a fake.

-1- wrote

We are all mediums. Even Jesus is a medium. Not so much concerned with the middleman as I am with what is said by him/her on God’s behalf. No mystery to reality for you? It’s all cut and dried logic?

If what I wrote above was actually read, it would be known that I haven’t officially picked it up yet in terms of the actual letters.

I try not to cut off my nose to spite my face.

If this were true, then God would never have made a Tall, a Grande, and a Vente.

I am, myself, an Extra Large. (… If only by my ego.)
[size=85]
– In my hometown a midget scammed people by posing as a channeller. He was arrested, and put in jail, but he escaped – you know, he fit through the bars, what with his size.

Next, the town newspaper advertised the news, “Alert: Small Medium at Large.”[/size]

Such determinism -1-

:mrgreen:

WD, I respect beliefs. I do however reserve the right to nitpick obvious issues. A being that is parental to a species will not just speak to one or two only, it would know that would not work. It would expect some to not hear or pay attention It would, if it truly wanted to be known and understood, would go to the problem children and make sure they understood this would bring ultimate species belief far closer.
In other words : You don’t tell the ass kissers and good kids to behave, you tell the problem children to behave. It takes more work to get the difficult ones to follow but, if you truly love you do the work.

A God who does not intervene is of whom you are speaking? Conscience, instincts, gut feelings haven’t happened to you? How about when another human catches you before you splat for whatever reason and for a split second you count your lucky stars? That’s God’s timing, not your own. Your timing was off and you were up shit creek without his paddle. My favorites are when his help defies human expectations, like we expect a car or a machine or whatever the device/situation to follow its protocol, but it up and defies its design and operation standards in a way that saves you from serious harm.

Nietzsche was retarded, he tried to kill the God of the Resurrection. He clearly wasn’t thinking that one out. Might as well try to drown a ocean, or kill a bird by throwing it off a cliff.

Kris,

I know of differences and I know of my preferences, but I also know that I am shortsighted. Each persons relationship with their creator is different and that of their preferences, even if shortsighted.

Wendy, if it is a godly intervention that has saved me then I wish it had not. A child saved from abuse ,rape, neglect, hate , war etc . Would gain my respect. A child saved is far more important then mine.

Kris,

All saves are important and those saved lead to others saved and those to others saved in a cascading effect.

There actually may be something insidious that people allow to take root in themselves akin to evil energy. In the Rant House, you may have noticed my thread about The Devil which tried to worm its way in when I was weak (soul)minded. For some people this negative force convinces them to see its illusion of betterment cast over destruction. I believe that this insidiousness is able to disconnect one’s soul or hinder the information from soul to body, which creates monsters among us when it runs its full course.

Is Man’s greatest fight with God or himself?

Fighting that which may not actually exist is a definition of insanity

But folks persist with their anger and dissatisfaction towards a higher being, misplaced then? Why does Man choose his arrogance over sanity? Does God owe us more than we were already gifted?

With all due respect Wendy, who put the devil in that position in the first place?? I can greatly understand that conflict,pain, challenge etc are necessary for mental and physical evolution. An assistant would be necessary and so the devil comes into the picture. God rewarded Satan with a realm. The souls within that realm will evolve. Will those souls that go to heaven evolve? No challenge, no need to think, just chill out. A God, being that creates and directs should at least communicate on a greater scale unless it wishes to keep the true objective private. Too much information could destroy the objective. I understand and respect that. But, at some point we all must accept that even if there is an entity controlling us we must be what it directed us to be, we have no choice, no free will. We are objects in a project. Can the entity love all equally?? That is a major question, does the entity love the souls it sends to its partner Satan? Does it love those more? Does it love? And a few other loving questions can be produced.

Are there any "human " souls in Heaven? I wish I knew. There were definitely souls in Hopelessness of both sexes. Were those souls “human?”
I don’t know.

Kris, you wouldn’t mind answering a few of my above questions, would you? When I come home, I’ll try to answer more of yours.

Not a problem pick what you want answered or put them all in on post so that I can separate the answers. BTW I do not see that souls are gendered.

Neither did I until I connected, my soul, to the souls of both sexes. It was shocking and horrific on so many levels, being where this connection was made in the realm/plane/dimension of Hopelessness.

kris wrote

I do not know for sure, only speculating here. I imagine the mind of God as overwhelmingly vast, so the heaven inductees would have a lot to digest and keep up with as he doles out what each soul can handle incrementally. Since I understand the soul as the eternal memory of our individual essences, I would think that to know God would be an eternal education, thus those soul’s would evolve. Not sure that any soul has the choice not to evolve eventually. He gives each of us the choice to do it the hard way or the easy way which is still hard as well just for different reasons.

Does God owe us more than we were already gifted?

Then the other thing that I cannot grasp is Man’s fixation on being a God but without the nobility in wholesomeness. Essentially, act the Devil but with God’s power. When did emulation become a cry for vengeance except when it cannot be acquired? Man fails himself, but blames God for his failure to rise to any occasion.