Post a message to Zoots

Phon how much would it be to pay off his damn bill so that he can have the fucking cheeseburger?

Like if I have a $2500 signature bond, why the fuck can’t they just run my credit card which is in my wallet in a property bag? That would just be too simple.

Are you going to subsidize his burger?

Maybe.

Now that would be something :angelic-flying: unexpected.

Why?

I thought you weren’t the type for commitments. :mrgreen: Well, beyond training kitties and household cleaning measures. Depth is hard to discern in you. I’m sorry.

Commitments? How is it a commitment to get a guy a cheeseburger?

Most people think that depth is in long windedness and obscure vocabulary. The “ist” and “ism” crowd. That’s smart guy stuff. That’s what smart deep guys do. But I’m over it. Been there, done that, got the tshirt. I’m not here to try and convince people that I’m deep or smart. Those aren’t things that I feel any need to prove.

What are you here to convince people of? Not nothing? What then?

I just say that I’m thinking and see how it goes. I don’t really have an angle like that.

Are there really five people who use your account?

It’s a revolving crowd. Maybe 4, maybe 6. Depends on the day I suppose.

Why are other people being you?

They’re not.

Wait, they sign-in as you. How are they not impostors?

Because I don’t feel imposed upon.

You don’t exist then, just an amalgamation? An image of nothing real.

Everything exists.

Okay, enjoy your coolness, you’re everything, one.

Smears, if you pay off everything he “owes” for the remainder of the year, so that anyone can buy him food till December, I will issue you ten “Shut The Fuck Up” passes, where you can effectively ban me for a day, one pass equals one day. Just Ten.

You gotta pay out at a bare minimum at least $500, but it has to be enough where others can buy him food. It won’t count if you contact them and you only had to give $100 bucks or something cause Phoney misunderstood. If it costs $2500, it costs $2500, if merely $500, then $500.

That’s my deal.