Christ's Letters

Holy smokes, give me a minute. I haven’t read it yet and am searching more for content than superficial perceptions and trivialities anyways.
I still have thirteen days until I have failed to post any further content/analysis of these Christ Letters.

First your hanging out in the Mormon Afterlife with Swedenborg, and now Phyllo finds your reading a biography of Jesus written by Satan himself. I am afraid of what comes next.

I thought Jesus already sent his message to the modern world as “A Course in Miracles”. How many of these new age “recorders” are there?

I was drawn to investigate through some positive reviews on another forum and what really interested me was The Recorder’s situation being that of an 80 years old Catholic nun when she first began to record. I haven’t tried to see into her backstory further yet. One thing at a time, to the letters first.

What does that have to do with it?

She’s channeling Jesus. She could be a 20-year-old monkey-house keeper at the zoo and it wouldn’t change anything. Unless she’s not actually channeling Jesus, but simply describing her own personal views. :evilfun:

Of course, she might not be an old nun at all. :imp:

The electro/magnetic stuff doesn’t feel like what an old nun would write. Doesn’t feel like what Jesus would write either. :-k

Children and the elderly seem to be more honest than those in the in-between ages.

True, she may be a Phyllo. :evilfun:

Still haven’t read it yet. Hold your horses, Jeez!

On principle, I would not pretend to be Jesus. O:)

Oh, you have principle’s now without being elderly (may be a child still, hmmm?) :mrgreen:

Ok god/Jesus is supposed to be omnipotent right? Well they/it is a very lazy god . A great God would speak to all not just one or two. A message sent for all through one is just plain lazy.

Perhaps God places calls to everyone, some don’t hear the ringing true, some don’t answer, some refuse to check their messages. When people are ready to listen, they answer.

Or perhaps your just grasping around for a excuse, one everyone else knows is patently false upon clicking that link.

Honestly, God couldn’t reveal his message to a person with better web programming skills. He traditional was big on good orators.

Phyllo,

I am currently reading the introduction. It’s a smidge confusing in that I can’t tell from which person the words are coming (1st person, 2nd person, 3rd person, Jesus, another nun who took it upon herself to add herself into this endeavor). So yah, there’s that and I haven’t even made it to letter one.

As far as content, there are not many connections to the Biblical Jesus, either Testaments, or any major religious practices thus far.

Message sent through one to a group is called “channelling”. It occurs in seances mainly, where they summon the spiritus of a dearly departed.

Jesus uses a medium.

Ergo Jesus is dead.

Nietzsche killed him.

All Jesus can do now is look for channellers. Long gone are his omnipotence, omniscience, and other abilities. He is reduced to speak to us via a channeller.

And as the current example shows, he can’t even be choosy about it.

Jesus: RIP.

If there is no mention of, or reference to, Rudolph, the Red Nosed Reindeer, (John: 23:21-34, and Karpathians, 11:1-6) then put it down. It’s a fake.

-1- wrote

We are all mediums. Even Jesus is a medium. Not so much concerned with the middleman as I am with what is said by him/her on God’s behalf. No mystery to reality for you? It’s all cut and dried logic?

If what I wrote above was actually read, it would be known that I haven’t officially picked it up yet in terms of the actual letters.

I try not to cut off my nose to spite my face.

If this were true, then God would never have made a Tall, a Grande, and a Vente.

I am, myself, an Extra Large. (… If only by my ego.)
[size=85]
– In my hometown a midget scammed people by posing as a channeller. He was arrested, and put in jail, but he escaped – you know, he fit through the bars, what with his size.

Next, the town newspaper advertised the news, “Alert: Small Medium at Large.”[/size]

Such determinism -1-

:mrgreen:

WD, I respect beliefs. I do however reserve the right to nitpick obvious issues. A being that is parental to a species will not just speak to one or two only, it would know that would not work. It would expect some to not hear or pay attention It would, if it truly wanted to be known and understood, would go to the problem children and make sure they understood this would bring ultimate species belief far closer.
In other words : You don’t tell the ass kissers and good kids to behave, you tell the problem children to behave. It takes more work to get the difficult ones to follow but, if you truly love you do the work.

A God who does not intervene is of whom you are speaking? Conscience, instincts, gut feelings haven’t happened to you? How about when another human catches you before you splat for whatever reason and for a split second you count your lucky stars? That’s God’s timing, not your own. Your timing was off and you were up shit creek without his paddle. My favorites are when his help defies human expectations, like we expect a car or a machine or whatever the device/situation to follow its protocol, but it up and defies its design and operation standards in a way that saves you from serious harm.