The Mental Hedonism of the female.

Gender essence.

It is said that the male sex drive is the appreciation of the female, while the female sex drive is the realization of the appreciation of herself.

Masculinity is like the visual, mechanical feeling, whereas femaleism is the feeling, being enhanced or detracted by the visual. It is hard to say which is top down or bottom up because the order of temporal causality is unclear.

It is also hard to quantify gender, because masculinity is basically a lack of feminity, and feminity is basically a lack of masculinity. Feminity is sensuality, and masculinity is just a weaker sensuality, just a diluted form of feminity, and feminity is just a diluted form of masculinity.

That is why by simply changing the hormones, you can change the mental state of a human to either male or female so easily. Because its all “there” in the components, just in lessened quantities.

If I say this to a board of feminists, they will all laugh, mock, ridicule say I am full of shit and delete my posts.

This is because the female is all sensual, just feels. Approves which makes her feel a certain way, disproves what makes her feel a certain way. Masculinity is a mask, a logic regulator, put on the female to make it intelligent. All males are born female, the masculinity is a mask making them act a certain way other than the basic female essence of what they are, which is that the female is simply a hedonism instrument trying to gain pleasure.

All entities should seek pleasure to some degree, but they also need intelligence. If I code an AI to a videogame, and I just make the AI have a sensor that detects you, and I code it to go in a straight line to you, it would be retarded, sliding on walls like a retard, and not figure out how to find you in a maze. That’s what hedonism is, it’s even dumber than a mouse because a mouse can find it’s way out of a maze. The mask-ulinity is the intelligence component that guides the female (itself) to the goal. The female is simply the hedonism instrument, moving in a straight path to pleasure.

This is why females and cowards suck at logic and always ban you, because the very process of thinking in new ways irritates them from their straight line thought patterns and hurts their brain. The female is so illogical that she will be attracted to gay dudes only, and reject straight dudes for being straight, then say she is an agent of equality and not a bigot even though she is a total bigot and doesn’t treat people equally. Ecmandu isn’t fully insane, he has a point when he says that sexual dynamics are messed up, when a man is in love with a female he usually gets rejected, women crave men that don’t fully love them, to the extreme, women crave fags, and expect us to nod our heads to all their inane insanity.

It’s inane and insane, because imagine if I was not a transexual, but just a regular hetero dude. And imagine if I went around, and a bunch of hot or decent girls flirted me up every day and told me they loved me and wanted to fuck me. And I said, “Nope. I am only attracted girls who aren’t attracted to me. Fuck off.” And then I go around saying “I am an agent of equality, I am a Social Justice Worker.” I would be a total fucking retard. And yet, women do exactly the same thing and are hailed as agents of peace and civilization? What a sicksad joke.

Women like Arc crave cucks and fags becaue of the laws of physics themselves. Lower lifeforms crave other lower lifeforms, not higher lifeforms. If you asked a chicken to breed with beyonce, you’d be insane. Beyonce is not a nigger, and thus attractive, but a chicken, or a fag, would not want to breed with her, because it is out of their sexual threshold. Chickens want to be breed with chickens, baboons want to breed with baboons, and pathetic, retarded moderns want to breed with other pathetic, retarded moderns. Species generally want to breed with similar species, except in some species like dogs or horses who get aroused by humans.

There is a certain wisdom to tranqulity, serenity, and meditation. Because if you calm yourself and simply observe the modern female, without judgement or bias, you will see that she is quite insane. Even her mannerisms she moves around like an insane head-less chicken with insane looking movements. And if you can take a moment to empathize with her, you can get inside her head, if you can even fit into the small space. It’s like she is a total mental hedonist, fascinated by trivial bullshit and overly emoting and fixating on every triviality. Her talking is short and without depth, there is an immediate since of wanting to get away, like how you feel to talking to a 5 year old, it feels awkward and you want to get away because you don’t want to be stuck talking to dumb babies. When you examine the adult female’s facial appearance it is childlike like it never matured past age 10. She follows the mental trends around her, with that Fag-drawl I like to say. The amount of valley girls are steadily increasing. Look at her when she talks about trivial shit with her friend while she plays with her phone, then talks about men behind their back as if they are not “worthy” of her. Worthy of her “greatness”, lol. Laugh. All of the males are simply trying to get in her pants, because there is simply nothing to get “into” besides that, since most modern females have less depth than an intellectually stunted child. It’s like I can talk to one and in 2 seconds fully analyze them as a person. Might as well just push a button for pre-recorded response.

Modern males are often no better, you can tell one because he has the brain size of the female and no sense of intimidation about him. When you are around a modern male who doesn’t make you feel slightly uncomfortable, he usually is of low-brain size. These modern males have no more depth to them than most modern females.
This still doesn’t disprove aliens, because even if humans had no depth, they still might want to use us for sex-slaves or pets, so it doesn’t explain why aliens have not shown themselves en masse. I believe intelligence is exponetial, since the main thing is Truth, and theres only so many nuances and complexities to make you more intelligent than someone else, when you all essentially saying almost the same thing, just with minor inconsistencies in logic and aesthetics. While you are much more intelligent than an ant, you are only somewhat more intelligent than a dog, and an alien would only be somewhat more intelligent than you. I wonder if it is even possible to comprehend what it is like to be an ant, if ants even have souls.

Though I don’t respect moderns and females, I still advocate for transsexualism. Since feminity is sensuality, it makes sense for women to be open to being lesbians, and it also makes sense for males to want to dress up as girls in the bedroom, since feminity is in of itself hedonism and sensuality.

We have evolved alot further than thousands of years ago. Civilization requires a feminine element, a sense of decency, taste and compassion. The 100% man is all in his penis, sex just a brutal, penis focused endevour, a battle, not really enjoyed as much as a pleasure, but more of a sport. Once a male stops being masculine they enjoy sex much more, this is what we see in so much japanese anime with male’s minds blown once they become lesbians and now know what they have been missing, which is pleasure incarnate. This is why Ecmandu rages when he says that you cannot be “lovey dovey” around a female but always abusive and hard, because it ruins the sexual quality and creates a catch 22, you can never actually have sex when you are soft (soft in spirit, but with a penis hard as a rock) and want it, only when you are masculine and asexual (soft penis, but a heart hard as a rock) and don’t care. This is called the “male hell” and that is why I want the world to be turned into lesbians, to save us from the “male hell”.

Faggotry is the only thing that doesn’t make sense, by faggotry I don’t mean crossdressers or sissies, I mean total faggotry. I don’t think total faggotry actually exists, I think it defies the laws of physics. I think gays don’t exist and Milo Fagopolis is bi. Fagopolis says that he has sex with girls once a year, just to make sure he is “gay”. You test a “truth” by saying its opposite. If a straight man said to you, “I have sex with guys once a year, just to make sure I am “straight””…you would laugh until the cows come home and pat him on the shoulder and tell him at the very least, he is bisexual.

Masculinity is a maxed mask. Hedonism is He-dom. Femalism is nothing, because it does not look like any other word.

You need to look beneath the surface Trixie and not only that but you need to have a more realistic panoramic landscape in your estimation of the human female.
You seem to reduce women to the lowest common denominator.
Why would you even choose to be one ~~ all things considered?

What you need in your life, Trixie, as a friend only, is a man who sees women as they really are, insofar as any man is capable of seeing us, with all of the woman’s flaws/weaknesses/strengths, qualities and characteristics, capabilities, et cetera.

You need friendship with a normal sane man with as few biases as possible.
Speaking of hedonism, you seem to dive into your hedonistic, pleasurable tunnel vision (that’s giving you the benefit of the doubt) mental and emotional attitude toward women.

Again, I can’t for the life of me, understand why you would choose to be woman.

A transsexual wants to be a woman for the same reason a hedonist gourges in an bites into a piece of pizza - happiness and pleasure. Pizza, referring to 99% of pizzas being evil and having butchered cows on them, but a small portion of pizzas being different, and vegetarian from the rest. Can 99% of pizzas be evil yet I still want to gourge myself on the 1% of pizza that is not evil? Can 99% of tacos be evil and yet I still, want to gourge myself on Taco Tuesday?

Why the hell would I want to be a man when men are physically ugly and insensitive (lacking in pleasure). I want love and pleasure in my life, I’m sick of having to soldier up. Soldier up for what cause?
Men aren’t allowed to be men. It is not enough that men are forced to be ugly but then they may not even allowed to be men. I am not even allowed by society to punch someone in the nose or date anyone who is 17, yet society expects me to want to be a man? Society is insane. I cannot even run a business without having being forced by society to be a goodie two shoes and be politically correct. You ask why I am not a man when it is people like you who do not even allow it to be allowed, people like you who enforce every rule and report every violation of every rule.

Look to the past to Know Thyself. You are a woman who is attracted to gays and cucks, these type of men you admire, so you cannot understand why people would not want to be like them. You recommend I talk to a sane man (Ie. not mannequin), but a total cuck or gay. Look to the past to find your future. I know all I need to know about women from TV. I want to be a woman, a real woman 1920’s woman like Audrey Hepburn, not a peabrain modern girl who likes justin bieber music. I suppose your real question is, why would I want to be a modern girl? Why would I want to be a modern girl? Look to the past, look to pagan shows, like My Little Pony, My Little Pony shows, western shows, 1950’s shows, to see how girls are and why people want to be girls. Don’t look to modern television, and garbage society, because they will confuse you. You will see Nikki Minaj twerking and begin to hate women, forgetting that there used to be a world full of strong, feminine and nurturing women who were both nurturing and strong. Women who had character. Women who are unlike the women we see of television today.

Don’t look to modern transexuals, who police each other like soldiers, who censor every microaggression like the Nuns they are, do not look to the non-nurturing women Tesla warned you about, but look to the Audrey Hepburn and strong women of the 50’s, the narccisstic women of the 50’s who had character, as opposed to the 2000’s narcissists who have no character or taste.

If you want to know about women, seek the videos of Kelly Jones00 and Kevin Solway, sages of the ages.

Who is trixie?

Are you addressing me?

Is there a trixie who put me on IGGIE?

If Ultimate is Trixie, why don’t you call her Unltimate? It is exlusive in my opinion, in the wrong sense of the meaning, when you form “Inner clubs” in an open discussions where only the “Inner club” members know who is being addressed.

This is a public forum. Talk to everyone. Don’t single out a portion of the poplation as “you don’t count, so I don’t care if you know what I’m talking about or not.” This is highly disrespectful. I resent this. If you want to address Trixie as “trixie”, please write a private email to her or him. If you address trixie on the public forums, I ask you to please address her or him with the username.

Please disregard my rant if Trixie is a person whose username is Trixie and she or he put me on IGGIE.

Hypocrit, your IGGIE is a mysterious acronym.

Put your money where your mouth is - prove it.
You make such an inane statement - based on what?
First, you will have to give me your vision or perspective of what a cuck is - by your standards.

Inane? Your the one who’s inane, but not only inane, insane. You already admitted to having a crush on a gay dude.

The men you lust for are probably goodie two shoes, who speak with a cucky accent, who are like cucky business CEO’s of society, like men from modern television and shit. You dont lust for real men like Clint Eastwood or wild men of westerns, but cucky moderns. You lust for men you’d see on shows like the Voice and shit.

:laughing: Am I addressing you? Are you choosing to be a woman? :-"
I may be wrong but I find it difficult to believe that you had no idea who Trixie is.
I choose to address her as Trixie because I can and also for the same reason that I address my cat as Yoda. It’s familar. Also, the word ultimate fails in my estimate.

:laughing: Don’t be jealous. You also have a right to address her as Trixie if you so choose.
Feel free to email her. You might enjoy the experience. :laughing:

I have no idea what or who IGGIE is.

Sorry Trixie.

:laughing:
I never said that I had a crush on him and remember that I didn’t know that Ryan Phillippe was gay. I think the jury is still out on that one, either way. But i understand your bias.
He is hot according to me. Looking at him is like going to a museum and looking at a beautiful painting. Does that mean that I want to take that painting home?

Stop projecting. It’s probably you who would lust after them.
I might lust after, let’s say (though he’s a bit old) Stone Cold from David Baldacci
Aloysius Pendergast, one of Douglas Preston’s characters.

I like the highly intelligent, reflective, compassionate, heroic type -and a man who is not afraid of being alone and who knows how to treat a woman or anyone for that matter.
I don’t really appreciate a man who is not somewhat of a challenge (but not all challenge) or who does or gives me whatever I want. I do not like the typical wimp (unkind as the word goes).

Trixie/UP1001, why does your being revolve around your sexuality and sexuality in general? why does it consume you so?

Do you consider yourself pan-sexual, bi-sexual, or heterosexual?

The mathematics of it should be obvious.

Need based on lack of fulfillment. Lack of sexual fulfillment in my life, so my ordering processes wish to correct the deficiency by devoting more attention to the subject.

Like how someone denied chocolate as a kid, becomes obsessed with chocolate as an adult.

I go.

No! it isn’t… you are assuming 100% would concur and that therefore your current sexual state should be obvious.

How standard.

I predict that nobody around here can out-type UP-1001.

When you are not bound by the convention of understanding and describing cause-effect relationships between observations and claims, then 1. the world is your oyster, and 2. nothing will stop you (or your typing).

Many copy and paste their contributions from other sites or from Word or whatever, so such posts appear as if by magic… accompanied by a puff of smoke and much fanfare.

Cause effect is overrated. I prefer the term “entanglement network”.

“When vipers’ tongues entangle words
And venom spits from stilted eyes
The brave shoots arrows and the coward
At the sun, the moon, and lovers’ nests.”

Alexander Shakespeare, “King Richard IV” (The “Pict’s Play”), Grand Vezier Bjornborg’s response to Centurion “Big Nose” Euphonius’s bid at the kingdom, act five, scene seven.

This reference is to Alexander the Great?