Why I hate other transgenders as much as the others I hate.

I hate other transgenders because this girl I wanted to have sex with wouldn’t kiss me on the lips. She gave me the vibe that I was awkward to be around, made me feel unloved and hopeless, crushed all of my hopes and dreams. Turns out she wasn’t even trannyphobic, she dated a boy who walked around wearing women’s lingerie. This put me into a rage. How dare she date him but not me. Who do they think they are? How can they deny me of love happiness and peace when I wear girls clothes just like he did. How is he better than me?? How does he deserve love and happiness but I don’t?? How is this fair?? It was incredibly unfair, rotten even.

I began to talk to other transgenders. They were all evil, rotten to the core. They would ban and censor me from forums. They would say nasty things behind my back. And most of them got laid often, had kids and families. Yet most of them would not date me. They were nothing but rotten, filthy meat eaters who did not care about the happiness of animals nor human beings. What about me wasn’t good enough to date them? If fact I was too good for them. Why did they think they were better than me when they had lesser minds? They were nothing but brainwashed liberal automatons, enemies of freedom, sheeple pacifists who could not even solve the answer to 2+2. Half of them weren’t even as pretty as me. Yet they had friends. Why did they deserve to have friends but I didn’t? Why did they deserve to have sex but I didn’t? Why did they deserve to have boobs but I didn’t? It smelled completely unfair, rotten, and rigged. As if they were all out to get me, a conspiracy even. And then I met another transgender who was also an outsider, and another. And we began to put the pieces together and realized it was a conspiracy, some psycho tranny held a grudge because one of my friends accidently chopped their friends head off with a helicopter blade 10 years ago. I realized the transgender community was injust, unreasonable, and unfair. I did not even know about this helicopter accident, yet they were tormenting me, torturing me and punishining me for a crime I didn’t even do. What injustice! What dishonor! Each night I pray to Satan praying that they all suffer horribly for their Jewry. Half of them are Jews so of course they act like Jews. I despise most all transgenders and I hate the trans community, they are a bunch of pathetic losers and pacifists, enemies of freedom, censorers of truth, and selfish jews. They are low energy people. They all wanted hillary to win. I was relieved and laughing in their faces when Trump won. Trump was an outsider, the election was rigged against him by the jews who run the media, trump was shamed and ostracized by a cesspool of hypocrits. I was glad he won because he was an outsider, like me, getting what he was owed, a fair election when the whole world tried to be unfair to him. I think I am going to post posters of Trump with crayon smiley faces on them at all the Trans and Fag centers around me, then post posters of saying “Trixie Prevails”. I will run this city and I will be emperor of earth and make a world where everyone is treated fairly and tormenting outsiders are not allowed. I will ban the banning. The only rule I will make is that of the rules there be there be no ridiculous rules.

Learn the individual not the group they happen to be in.

They all conform to the group - fascism.

Do you not see your view as fascist?