Introduce yourself here <-----

LOL

Can’t say i am a professional or anything, I can only offer my own perspective from what i have learned so far.

Please do, i’d be delighted for a discussion with an equal

Is there a specific question or point to start at?

I view humanity as not separate from nature, i don’t agree with people that try to separate “human nature” from just nature in general… culture and near everything stems from environment, people have created an artificial jungle of comfort inside of the real, uncomfortable and dangerous jungle outside, sort of parasitic if you ask me. We suck the life and resources from the outside to fuel the inside, with little empathy regarding it and other life.

I also usually always think of the ripple effect too, a lot of people don’t pay attention to it, it is where half of personality branches off from… genes and the ripple effect. “Butterfly effect” direct and or indirect reactions from actions.

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to say, both ILP, and KTS has been good to me. What I love the most, are the times that I have laughed so hard, learning and growing. I respect everyone here. I know it is time for me to be leaving, and not looking back.
Goodbye

Bye

Hi. I hope that I will enjoy ILP. :slight_smile:

Well I feel kind of old - 42 - I hope I am in the right place - I am a computer programmer engaged in machine intelligence - I have many philosophical questions to ask and hope to learn a lot of logical stuff for my bots.

I did a minor in cognitive science and focused a lot of ethics with machines. Did my thesis on it

Hello, I am a student interested in the arts and history. I would like to improve in composing verse. I joined this website to learn and to better understand myself.

I have read some of Plato’s dialogues and Meditations by Marcus Aurelius as well as some secondary sources about philosophy, like The Fate of Reason by Frederick C. Beiser.

Some poems that inspire me are Elegy Written in a Country Churchyard by Thomas Gray, To His Coy Mistress by Andrew Marvell, and Ode on Solitude by Alexander Pope.

Hey everybody. I’m a Satanist looking to get to know other Satanists. Let me know.

Can someone turn the Personal Messages on please? I can’t PM anyone.

Now that you have at least 5 posts, you will now be able to message others.

I am Destiny.

Does demonology count?

Also there is a difference between Satanism and LHP.
There are multiple demonic factions and hierarchies to choose from.
“Satanist” is a loaded word and it would be good to explain how this works for you.

Hi, I’m Pedro.

You used to know me as pezer and later filmsnob.

Welcome back.
Sorry for my late reply.

Hi! This is John! I love arts, history, philosophy, literature etc. I am a very much curious person, indeed!

Welcome John, looking forward to your further participation.