Post a message to Zoots

Zip code? Your afraid of him knowing your zip code? I’m sure he is gonna go door to door through Indianapolis looking for your ass.

Spoken like a true guy who’s never been arrested. When you say that these people or those people ought to be in prison, you should ask yourself if you really know what you’re wishing on them.

You can find out everything about a person in a fraction of a second by searching for name and zipcode from the comfort of your home.

I’m fairly protected online, but I am not taking any chances.

I’ve been arrested, and represented myself. Never went to jail other than the initial booking. I was arrested for jogging on a country road just after I signed up for the army, they didn’t read my Miranda rights, then claimed I was disturbing the peace. Judge asked who’s peace I was disturbing, they said theirs. I was in nowhere land, road was still brick, most houses collapsed a decade earlier.

They don’t have to read you miranda rights anymore.

Since when?

Since a long time dude. Less history. More current events. And when I say current events, I don’t mean political celebrating and discussion of social trends.

No, still in place. Google says your a fuckhead.

You still have the rights. They just don’t have to read them to you. Google harder. Seriously.

Police always reads the rights because that enables them to actually use anything you say against you. If they don’t read them to you, they can’t use anything you say in court, but you still have to answer for whatever you did based on whatever other evidence they have.

I did, your wrong. The exceptions are rare (wasn’t always universal as a rule, some exceptions have always applied).

Turd, you’re too naive. So who proves in court whether the rights were read or not?

Please call Inmate Property at 757-385-8685 with your question.

Calling in the morning, they decide everything for Zootie.

Some news. Letters with no return address are indees not delivered, and he does not want any money sent to him.

Alright, yet another letter that never reached him if that was the case.

I sent two.
I am considering mailing the Sheriff’s office with my address and asking them to understand I’m just some random internet person trying to help, and to release the letters to him since they will know my address. I hope they don’t just shred them. That is bullshit.
Still no word on whether he got the snacks.

I doubt he did. Like I said, Ohio steals any donated money and uses it to pay off booking fees. This prison seems to be doing worst. Unless you feel like dropping a grand or two to get him a Cheese Burger.

I was thinking of getting his a few, till what you said sunk in on me. The person system appears to be falsely advertising how products bought are actually used. Doors may get out and cuss me out for discouraging donating, but it really looks like all we are doing is buying him mop glow to mop the fucking floors with, in a effort to make the prisoners pay for themselves.

Sounds like a lawsuit, but I don’t have standing, cause I was too cautious. You yourself donated. You have standing. They will claim it is a different business, separate from the sheriff’s department. You’ll need a lawyer willing to call bullshit on that and plow through. If I had any money, I would Sue first for the dietician who developed the prisons meals, if Doors isn’t lying, it sounds unconstitutionally cruel given a balogne and cheese sandwich twice a day certainly can’t provide for nutritional needs.

Not saying bust out the steak and lobster either, they have the right to feed him only what he needs, as Spartan as they care, but this is really looking like a case of fraud on the part of the Virginia beach sheriff’s department in pressuring people to buy food, beg for it out if reasonable hunger, then when people take pity and buy it, it never reaches them, but instead pays for their maintance.

If that is the case, that sheriff should be in jail too. That’s not merely fraud, but excessively cruel punishment. Then again, Zoots could be exaggerating or lying. Doesn’t have much to loose.

So, only lawyer here is Carleas, kinda close to Virginia. He likely isn’t able to practice law in that state, but his unofficial office (him on his couch after work) might be persuaded to send a letter representing Zoots, wanting a copy of the dietian’s food plan for the prison, and the cafeteria menu for the last 6 months, along with a detailed explanation how the commissary system works.

I doubt he would, but it is a issue on his forum, upsetting some of his posters. A DC Lawyer on the sheriff’s ass is enough to likely shake them up, knowing they are being watched. If we find something legally absurd is clearly documented, we can collectively decide what to do after that.

Just gotta figure out how to convince Carleas to react. It be a simple few letters from him, with the fancy ass envelop and lawyer speak, with the heading paper. He just would go to the lawyer supply shop, pick up that for a buck or two, cost of stamp.

We would need a few agreeing before we go poke him, asking him for help. Anyone else agree this prison needs looked into?

Again, spoken like a dude who’s never been to jail. Turd, are you just now realizing that there’s such a thing as widespread, institutionalized mistreatment of prisoners? I can’t imagine how that must mess with your pro-cop world view. The money game they’re running at the expense of the prisoner’s humanity is not isolated to a few spots. That’s how incarceration for profit works. Imagine that you’re in jail and you have an ulcer. Now you’ve gotta walk up to a guy behind a window at some point and tell him that you have an ulcer. He’s not going to tell anyone that you told him that. You’ll get to see a nurse when you collapse, then they’ll give you pepto bismol and send you back to your cell.

I had 4 guys coming out from behind the window threatening to beat the shit out of me once because I was pissed that they wouldn’t give me toilet paper. I just said look man, if you guys wanna be the guys who beat me up when I was being held for less than 5 hours because I needed to shit and you wouldn’t give me toilet paper then that’s a route I’m willing to go. When I’m before the judge this will all come to light. Now I’m gonna take a shit and there’s no one not even myself who can stop it, so I can either wipe with some toilet paper or I can wipe on your blanket. Then this one old cop came out and gave me a roll.

I was in another one once for long enough to eat a few meals. You get 1 of these, 2 times a day. And in the middle of the day you can have a piece of bruised up shitty fruit.

walmart.com/ip/Banquet-Brea … z/10794565