Post a message to Zoots

I hope that he’ll write back to his mom or to turd and let us know that he got the snaks I got for him last night.

I hope so too.

You guys are brave pioneers!

If he has any smarts, he would just plead for mercy, noting he just was jailed, and that he understands he was wrong to evade, and request community service instead. I don’t know if his mom will let him do house arrest.

Once again, thanks to all of you who have sent me PMs with messages for Zoot. Keep them coming.
I am going to send a batch early this week, and will also look into getting a p.o. box outside of my zipcode.

Zip code? Your afraid of him knowing your zip code? I’m sure he is gonna go door to door through Indianapolis looking for your ass.

Spoken like a true guy who’s never been arrested. When you say that these people or those people ought to be in prison, you should ask yourself if you really know what you’re wishing on them.

You can find out everything about a person in a fraction of a second by searching for name and zipcode from the comfort of your home.

I’m fairly protected online, but I am not taking any chances.

I’ve been arrested, and represented myself. Never went to jail other than the initial booking. I was arrested for jogging on a country road just after I signed up for the army, they didn’t read my Miranda rights, then claimed I was disturbing the peace. Judge asked who’s peace I was disturbing, they said theirs. I was in nowhere land, road was still brick, most houses collapsed a decade earlier.

They don’t have to read you miranda rights anymore.

Since when?

Since a long time dude. Less history. More current events. And when I say current events, I don’t mean political celebrating and discussion of social trends.

No, still in place. Google says your a fuckhead.

You still have the rights. They just don’t have to read them to you. Google harder. Seriously.

Police always reads the rights because that enables them to actually use anything you say against you. If they don’t read them to you, they can’t use anything you say in court, but you still have to answer for whatever you did based on whatever other evidence they have.

I did, your wrong. The exceptions are rare (wasn’t always universal as a rule, some exceptions have always applied).

Turd, you’re too naive. So who proves in court whether the rights were read or not?

Please call Inmate Property at 757-385-8685 with your question.

Calling in the morning, they decide everything for Zootie.

Some news. Letters with no return address are indees not delivered, and he does not want any money sent to him.

Alright, yet another letter that never reached him if that was the case.

I sent two.
I am considering mailing the Sheriff’s office with my address and asking them to understand I’m just some random internet person trying to help, and to release the letters to him since they will know my address. I hope they don’t just shred them. That is bullshit.
Still no word on whether he got the snacks.