Cats Are Swarming Me

Who’ll be shooting me UP1001? I only get filthy looks and sexy stares shot my way, but nothing more.

We have high knife crime here, not gun crime, but now knife crime carries the same sentence as gun crime so even that is now on the decrease here.

Thought you were afraid of cat burglars entering your home.

Not cat burglars, my cat… and I ain’t scared, just puzzled… by how cats think they can intimidate a human into doing their bidding… obviously got a death wish or nine.

Yeah that is why I don’t talk to my pussy anymore.

What’s the most your willing to spend? Screwdriver attacks only work on your more expensive locks ($100-300), because it is mostly plastic inside. They likely are just walking around busting up the poorer made, yet more expensive locks. Give me a price range, and I’ll give you options.

Did you miss my post where I said these houses are fortresses? No-one even bothers try here since they tried when they were first built in 1996… a lost cause ending in jail time if they do.

I’m not a fan of smut.

Okay, we will test this hypothesis. I’ve saved photos of this and outside your apartment, and just posted it on ceaigslist as a dare. We will see how well it stands.

The UK uses Craigslist?

london.craigslist.co.uk/search/hhh

Two rooms available in London for free to pretty young girls.

Sounds like it to me.

Be careful, Mags, Turd is going to break into your house and steal all of your food.

If I ever want to end my life, I would just ask Magsj to make me her most exotic seafood dish. That should do me in for good.

Unless you’re allergic to seafood, or eat this:

it wouldn’t kill you, so back to the drawing board for you young man.

Hi Turd, the first picture was a little disturbing to me, but I did enjoy the other cat pictures :smiling_face:

With his aversion to organic food? I doubt it.

Turd always has the option of getting himself arrested if things come to the worst, so then he’ll have free accommodation and food.

That’s season 8 of Stargate SG1

Is that how sex traffickers get their workers these days? anyone who goes to that apartment to enquire after those free rooms are either blinded by desperation, or mad. People started doing desperate things during the last recession, and many probably lived to regret them.

Yes.

Lesson learned, if you love your vagina, don’t involve yourself in recessions.

…don’t involve yourself in gift horses during recessions, more like.

I just sat up in bed, he is now sitting stumped.

His eye, it’s Hornier Syndrome, gunk is Feline Herpes.

The Syndrome will eventually kill him. When his eye gets bad, I drop olive oil in to lubricate it. He has one surgery on his penee when it was stuffed up with crystals, I can’t afford a second surgery. He is a older cat, so his tongue us always sticking out.

A little stupid too.