Anyone have Zoot Allures Name, Prison Number, Prison?

Note to Mags:

Do you know what this means? :wink:

Foe Land.

It keeps trying to change the spelling of foe on my phone. I remember changing it twice. No idea how it deleted. I’ve seen it dramatically change phrases.

Sure, that’s certainly one way to keep me at bay.

Just out of curiosity, given your blistering critique of Zoot above, what kept you from putting him on ignore?

Maybe I can improve. :laughing:

He was still human, despite all his problems. And he didn’t stick to one topic, always insisting whatever the thread, that we have a long standing discussion on Marxism or Nazism. I am about as impressed with his ideas in this area as your Dasein.

If you had any brains, you would of picked up early on people like diversity of thought, linking other kinds of ideas together. If you did something awesome, like tackled the nature of logic to Dasien, by ripping apart a theory of logic some logician has, giving great insight to how your idea is applicable in a wider world- in other words make it useful, I would look. You don’t, your were super repetitive, and only wanted a argument absolutely on your terms. This is like a ancient army of archers demanding people only assault the only on this one hill, and you have to travel to their country and fight them only there. Nobody gonna do that.

You gotta show your relative, that you still matter, that you didn’t fossilize into a useless idea decades ago, that your still dynamic. If I saw in Zoots he could only ever be a Nazi Jailbird, I would reject him. He isn’t, he still is in flux. You… your a one trick pony. I see you try to vary your response sometimes now post-banning, but your not expanding your philosophy into a direction useful to anyone. Nobody will adopt your ideas after you die as they currently are. If you started posting threads how your idea reacts in response to Plato, Aristotle, Hume, Kant… I would feel perhaps it is better to keep you around as you would remain relevant. As you stand now, I haven’t seen evidence of you expanding your ideas. I think I learned all I can from you, and I’m dissapointed at the very low pickings offered. I would rather be inspired. You seem absolutely opposed to making your ideas useful or relevant to anyone. Hence why your constantly rejected. You really gotta force a intellectual expansion. Try a commentary on a classical work in philosophy, picking it apart with your ideas, a critique. Something that would surprise us. None of this “go waste your time in my retarded thread” shit. You know I never ever will post there, you come off as dead and retarded, I will sooner sit to a discyssion by The Rainman on why rain is scary, but the shower is okay. If that fucker popped up every day demanding I gear him out, I would just completely ignore him. I might say why just once, and only once, knowing the futility. He be like “I only want to discuss why rain is scary under my terms”.

Now wouldn’t it be interesting if that idiot savant expanded his ideas to why it is okay to not want to walk through hurricanes and tornadoes, but it us okay to walk in the rain, by discussing Theophrastus’ work on the clouds? That be like, WTF, you read Theophrastus? Yeah, hurricanes are scary. You remember when the house landed on the witch in The Wizard of Oz?

You don’t do that. You just cry and bitch about the rain, and everyone treats you like a pointless idiot. You don’t even have the interesting charm of the rainman, where we can explore your story. It’s a repetitive dead end. I’ve heard your biography 50 times.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mlNwXuHUA8I

I’m impressed only to the extent that the objectivist [Nazi, Marxist, Christian, Hindu, liberal, conservative, meat eater, vegetarian], is able to demonstrate that the manner in which he embraces particular moral and political values “in his head”, is the manner in which all rational and virtuous men and women are in turn obligated to embrace them too.

That ubiquitous [and rather contemptuous] “one of us” vs. “one of them” frame of mind.

Okay, note some actual examples of folks you have known who did have brains – folks you could respect – but who did not accept your own point of view.

Objectivists almost always refuse to go there. Why? Because if they admit that the values of others can be derived no less intelligently then they derive their own then they are admiting that they might be wrong. Or that others can embrace conflicting goods for rational reasons. This entails considering the possibility that “you’re right from your side and I’m right from mine” is a legitimate moral concoction.

But if that’s the case what of the conviction that folks are either “one of us” or “one of them”? And, in my view, it is this psychological certainty that propels the objectivists along. “I” must be grounded in one or another teleological font.

Thus Trump got elected because he ought to have gotten elected not because he got the most Electoral College votes.

But then this scholastic shit:

Note to others: What “on earth” is this supposed to mean? For all practical purposes in other words.

This is precisely why I invited him to join Zoot and I and others in tackling these issues here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=189516

But not you, right? You are another Hegelian idealist and all of the ideas that have percolated throughout the entirety of human history have finally come to settle down once and for all in the ultimate [the optimal] synthesis — the one inside your head.

Note to others:

Again, all I can do to effectively respond to this intellectual drivel is to ask him to choose a particular value judgment of his own and bring it down to earth. For example, how is all of this related to his defense of Donald Trump? We can start there.

Let me ask you this then…

Pertaining to the manner in which I construe the meaning of dasein, conflicting goods and political economy [relevant to conflicted human social, political and economic interactions], how would a reading of Theophrastus – en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophrastus – lend insights with regard to these moral and political conflagrations.

Note to others:

Why do you suppose I invarably reduce objectivists of Turd’s ilk down to this rather pathetic huffing and puffing?

I have my own suspicions of course but I’d welcome the insights of others.

As we patiently await Zoot’s return to weigh in himself.

TF wrote:

Just to refresh your selective or ailing memory. English convicts were transported to America until 1793 when they refused to accept any more, so then transportation to NSW became the solution.

Many convicts were transported for petty crimes, while a significant number were political prisoners.

The serious crimes, such as rape and murder, were punished by death, and therefore not transportable offences.

You Turd have turned into a feminised motor mouthed wuus, all that walking/wanking has chaffed your balls into extinction.

No, I don’t shave them so they are smooth and wooley like a turtleneck sweater.

So what hapepned to this guy?

This is Natalie/SilentSoliloquy.

He gets off probation in a week. I think he can start posting on here by then.

(I used this gif last time he got out of prison and made a come back. I’ll save it this time for future returns. :sunglasses:
Never let a good gif go to waste. Thanks for the heads up, Natalie. )

Please delete my last message. The one 2 messages above this 1.

I’m pretty sure he can’t post here anymore, since minors can post here and he can’t post where minors can legally post.

So, how can I get in touch with him online? I don’t think he uses his old email address anymore.

That may not be such a bad thing. I was always worried about my inner child when he was around. 8-[

I wasn’t worried about mine, but then again… I am becoming ancient. :laughing:

Zoots release date is 01/24/2018 according to the Virginia Department of Corrections website.

Thanks!

Tomorrow.

Then what?

Ok thats good news.
Pezer and I were going to pick him up and all that we thought but things went the other way. An other way.
Anyway I hope he shows up online. And he should write a book now, for real.

Being In Prison Under Trump
Regardless of what it is about so it sells.
Free advice
invite me for champagne on the jet later

Sneak philosophy into the public discourse.

Anyway someone a few years back said that Zoots prison writings were book-worthy, and then Zoot figured it for a joke.
I don’t know why.

I don’t think I know of a single novel or book that is truly about prison. And yet imprisonment is a pretty default condition.