Cats Are Swarming Me

???

My brother keeps telling me that one day my cat is going to attack and kill me in my sleep, because he is big with a care not attitude… the little cunt will do so if he has a death wish. :slight_smile:

Would any of you let a cat intimidate you? Many do… I was surprised at how many just do.

Was talking to Magsj and her shitty £5 lock, made in Guangzhou. I pick locks as a hobby, she lives in a high crimezone, much higher than in most of the US. European locks tend to be much better designed than US Locks, because of this.

I’m surprised the cat just doesn’t claw at the lock, it could probably pop it open.

Thieves have tried, and failed, to get in… screwdriver marks around the front door lock confirmed their attempt… and subsequent failure.

Again… looks are very deceiving… when I get locked out, there is no way I can get back in… those houses are fortresses man.

Thankfully I’m more of a dog type guy. A dog is loyal, a cat is not.

Too bad you Europeans have tough gun laws. I’m thinking about investing in a semi automatic shotgun next year.

Aren’t most American locks made in China these days?

Don’t. They jam. They aren’t combat ready.

Cats are loyal to the food.

The door and window hardware came with the doors and windows, and I heard they were very pricey… shame that most of the house interior wasn’t. :neutral_face:

My area of London has the biggest police station in Europe (not sure if this has been usurped yet though) so any sniff of a crime and they are there… helicopters, motorbikes, fast cars… they’re there. Where I live is becoming a crime-free zone, but the surrounding areas will probably suffer more due to that, but the CCTV cameras in every corner of our city will quickly put paid to that.

Doors won’t stop a bullet, you’re crazy to think it does.

Who’ll be shooting me UP1001? I only get filthy looks and sexy stares shot my way, but nothing more.

We have high knife crime here, not gun crime, but now knife crime carries the same sentence as gun crime so even that is now on the decrease here.

Thought you were afraid of cat burglars entering your home.

Not cat burglars, my cat… and I ain’t scared, just puzzled… by how cats think they can intimidate a human into doing their bidding… obviously got a death wish or nine.

Yeah that is why I don’t talk to my pussy anymore.

What’s the most your willing to spend? Screwdriver attacks only work on your more expensive locks ($100-300), because it is mostly plastic inside. They likely are just walking around busting up the poorer made, yet more expensive locks. Give me a price range, and I’ll give you options.

Did you miss my post where I said these houses are fortresses? No-one even bothers try here since they tried when they were first built in 1996… a lost cause ending in jail time if they do.

I’m not a fan of smut.

Okay, we will test this hypothesis. I’ve saved photos of this and outside your apartment, and just posted it on ceaigslist as a dare. We will see how well it stands.

The UK uses Craigslist?