I shall not be stamped out.

I am routinely, methodically, banned by lesser minds.

For what reason was I banned from this particular kindergarten, this sea of babyminds? Who knows? The internet makes rules as it goes.

Society spits on me, society hates me, society tries to keep me down just like the Jews did to Jesus. Only thing is, I am superior to Jesus because I don’t advocate nunnery.

I am sick of nuns and lifeless nuns dictating the rules and protocols of society. When will it end? When will we rise, when will we, the silent majority rise against these stupid nuns and reclaim back fun?

The nuns hold me down and tell me what to think. The nuns hold me down and butcher my penis at age 1 years old, called circumsicision and tells me its “for my own good”. The nuns hold me down and force me to be a fag even though I want to be the opposite of a fag, I want to be a lesbian. The nuns dress in slut clothes and show off their boobs, yet deny me sex. The nuns deny me even the freedom to write, everytime I write something smarter than their pea-brains they delete it. The nuns deny my rite to hunt and defend my self from harm. I am so sick of these fucking nuns and jews telling us what to do, how to run our business, and ruining our fun!

I should get 5000 dollars each month for all the fun I bring to these lifeless boards. Yet they bite the hand that feeds, they bite the hand that feeds. They spit on the only angel willing to put up with their rubbish and feed them. I breathe life into them and what do they do, they curse me. What a bunch of jews.

When I said I would convert the world to lesbians, even I would not butcher penises, I would say sex-changes are optional. Yet these JEWS who run society butcher everyone’s penis because of their bullshit godamn fictional Yahweh chacter in their godamn worthless Torah. They cuck all the whites and butcher their penis. Yet these whites sit there and take this abuse from the Jews, whilst the white females attack their own white males! When will we rise and put an end to this nonsense? When will the whites grow a backbone and stop being ruled over by jews and nuns?? It’s so patheticc!

When will fun be allowed back into society? When will we say enough is enough and stop letting SJW nuns censor and degrade our comedy? For if the royal jester is no longer to speak the facts and truths, the kings and queen go mad with their delusions. It’s all self-referential, all inconvenient truths censored stamped out, allong the self-referentrial virus to spread both genetically and memetically.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBWjiYPPYg[/youtube]

I hate the fact that you get banned for legitimate reasons because everything you bring to the table is bullshit and filth and I have often been banned for bringing the actual material to the table the best I could.

Difference is, my shit is gold, for I am a Briton, and such is the way of the natural way of things. Just like monty python is basically poop, but it is gold poop. Now at the end do you finally understand.

I haven’t seen anything golden from you whatsoever. Just pure drivel.

Funny because I was thinking the same thing about you.

No you weren’t, otherwise you would never have tried to copy my style.

You have a Style yes, but where’s the content?

Smacking you in the face every which way you turn despite your odd reluctance to admit it and stop the self-abuse you put yourself through.

Like the personal Cock of God and/or nature.

UP, just shut up and take it like an adult.