Let's think this through ... God

In order to be all knowing

One must be all feeling

True by definition

No being in existence wants to go to hell, and certainly not hell forever …

True by definition of beings.

More assumptions. Who says that a God has to be all knowing or all feeling?

Another assumption that “hell exists”. It’s possible that God exists but hell does not exist.

I’ve been to hell. It exists.

If god is not all knowing than I’m god, prove me wrong!

Your testimonial does not constitute evidence or proof on its own.

I’m not interested in proving anything. I’m merely saying that your proof that “God does not exist” is flawed and that it does not prove that “God does not exist”. I gave reasons as to why it is not a valid proof.

I’ve been to hell. My proof matters to me.

You’re argument about God, aside from hell is:

God can be defined as anything; say a wool blanket …

Wool blankets exist, therefor your proof is wrong

You have an understanding which you are unable to pass on to others. You do not have a proof.

You could have made an assumption that “God exists and he has the characteristics of a wool blanket”. Then you would not have a “proof by contradiction” since we know that wool blankets exist.

The entire point of the proof is to show a contradiction which necessitates abandoning the original assumption.

If you have a general proof that “God doesn’t exist” then you need to account for the fact that many gods have been proposed(/discovered?) which were not all powerful, all knowing, all loving, all beneficent …

Otherwise you have to state the specific characteristics of the God and formulate the proof that “a God with these characteristics does not exist”.

It’s self affirming that god does not want to go to hell.

It’s self affirming that nothing distinguishes god from any of us if god is not omni.

God is defined as omni…

Your trick is: how do you know God is omni, therefor your disproof fails.

Remember what I wrote today about the existence of hell?

I can’t create the sun but maybe God can create the sun but He can’t create “something else”. He is still god in comparison to humans and different from humans.

That’s because you only think of THE GOD taught to you in Sunday Christian Bible classes. Your concept of god is too limited.
If you look at the Old Testament … God is often nasty, often asks for information and can’t control the fallen angels. IOW, he fails in the 3 omnis.

Life must suck slightly, otherwise it would be a hedonism. Life that doesn’t suck at all is bad, and life that sucks too much is bad.

Hedonism overburdens the neurons and burns out certain elements of the consciousness.

Not my issue man, I’ve been to hell, the proof is in me to that regard …

I can explain something to you that’s better than hell… So you can understand.

A guy assrapes a heterosexual man, and just as he climaxes, cuts his throat in front of a mirror so he can watch himself dying with cum in his ass.

Does god want to experience that?

Trixie… You think neurotransmitter publications define the entire cosmos for everyone…

There’s a reason the religious call it apologetics…

Because they’re apologizing for bullshit

Who the fuck are you Trixie to tell everyone they must suffer to be in heaven?? Honestly!!!

I’m posting here because I know something about reasoning in general and “proof by contradiction” in particular. Someone taught me and I’m passing it on.

I can’t control whether you or anyone actually benefits.

Ecmandu, what you are saying proves me right, not wrong, young padawan.

What you refer to an over-bad. An over-bad is as bad an over-good.

Lighting your foot on fire is a repetition of 1,000,000 cycles, repeating a “good” loop of a song that only last 3 seconds is a repetition of 1200 cycles.
Thus lighting your foot is more monotonous than repeating a good loop of a song, and thus more painful, but both are bad.

You’re using theistic arguments that God can be whatever I want God to be, as long as I’m right!

Nice tradition there (sarcasm)

Fortunately other people have this bizarre thing called: integrity

God you are stupid!!!

Do me a favor, and build your own universe someday, with the caveat that you can be overthrown, and see how long you last!!!

I’m not using “theistic arguments”. I’m not arguing for or against the existence of God. I don’t care about that.

You tried to do a “proof by contradiction” without understanding it or its limitations. I’m explaining why it failed.

If you tried to prove something about lampshades, the result would have been exactly the same. Nothing to do with God, everything to do with correct reasoning.

Wrong :

It’s self evident that people don’t want suffering who don’t want it

THE GOD is defined differently than A GOD…

THE GOD knows everything about us (otherwise how could it mete out correct justice ((which all Gods are defined as))

That means that THE GOD goes through suffering it doesn’t want …

THE GOD is supposed to have the capacity to make all existence … Yet, infinitely or even finitely, goes through what it doesn’t want!

I’m not playing crappy word games, you are, it’s called apologetics

My argument is logically sound

Fine. Keep adding to the list of implicit assumptions that were part of your “proof”. :evilfun:

So let’s get straight how you’re winning this debate …

There is no creator God or omni God.

So how is any random person not God?